6 good games to play on Valentine’s Day with your partner pt.2

Mustachekitteh

Here it is, part 2 of 6 good games to play on Valentine’s Day with your partner. Yes these are games you can also play anytime of the year but alo ideas for how you might want to spend Valentine’s Day with your partner. In the first and second list I'm only putting games that are on Multiple platforms so it's easier for y'all to get and play.

1. Minecraft

There is nothing to honestly explain why this game is here because it's freaking Minecraft. This game is released on pretty much everything you can think of because once again, it's freaking Minecraft.

2. Aragami

Have you ever wanted to play as a badass ninja along side your partner? Well now you can be all sneaky sneaky with this game. Get all lovey dovey with your partner by pulling enemy's in to the shadows while cutting peoples throats out in this awesome indie stealth game. This game also has a DLC called Nightfall. This game is released on Linux, Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One , and Nintendo Switch.

3. Castle Crashers

Want to beat your partner into getting the princess and kissing her? Then this game is 100% for y'all for it's a hilarious 2D side-scrolling beat-em-up multiplayer. This game is released on Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Windows, and Mac OS.

4. Overcooked & Overcooked 2

I've actually haven't had the chance to play these 2 games but I've heard good things about them. This game is a cooperative cooking simulation that you and your partner might have fun with. Both games are released on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Windows, Mac, Linux, and Xbox One

5. borderlands

Do you like shooting peoples heads off with hilarious characters? Then this is the perfect series for you and your partner for this game is full of that and more. This series is released on PlayStation 3, Windows, Xbox 360, OS X, PlayStation Vita, iOS, Linux, Android, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Stadia.

6. Cuphead

If you like a challenge then you and your partner might want to give this game a go. This is a run and gun game that will make y'all rage HARD. This game is released on Windows, Xbox One, macOS, and Nintendo Switch.

Well that's all I can think of for part 2 and doubt I'll have a part 3 unless I some how think of more co-ops that are good to play with your partner. Hope y'all enjoyed part and have fun trying them out with your special someone.

15
5

Most Helpful Guys

• Shiver
    My girlfriend wants to try Minecraft, so I set up a server for us to play on. We were gonna go on a trip, but since I'm sick, this is gonna have to cut it. Who knows, one of us, or both, might stream it on Twitch. Lmao

Warframe is also a good one if you play together with another couple so you got a full squad. Double dates and all. Lol
    Is this still revelant?
  • DarkxAngel20
    If me and my ex ever got back together:
    1) Mario Kart 8 Deluxe/Mario Kart Wii
    2) Pokemon Sword
    3) Going to the arcade
    4) Animal Crossing
    5) SSBU/SSB4 or any SS game
    6) Get her a Switch
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girls

• Hurlyburly
    I love overcooked 😁 it's really the only game I enjoy playing in coop (I'm more of a single player type). Sadly my boyfriend doesn't enjoy it even nearly as much as I do 😢
    Is this still revelant?
  • cirno
    Super smash bros ultimate is the best one for that tbh or mario kart!
    Is this still revelant?
    • FlailSnail

I first thought that Smash Brothers as soon as I read the title. Another good one is Dead Bolt.

• cirno

Uh what is deadbolt?

• True but I had wrote, "In the first and second list I'm only putting games that are on Multiple platforms so it's easier for y'all to get and play." Smash bros & Mario Kart are Nintendo only.

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

313
  • lokix98
    What a game that will test your love and kindness? Play monopoly 😂
  • MichaelLujan
    Oof no, I can't do video games with my girlfriend on Valentine's day, then we'll both rage quit 😂😂... But at least we'd be doing it together 😍😂(Insert Mr. Turner's voice) IF I HAD ONE!
  • 4eyes2mouths
    Overcooked gets hard as shit. We both get mad at that game lmao
  • BigDaddyMike22
    I wish i had a beautiful young lady in my life to spend Valentine's day with I really dose suck being single
    • anzgaupel

It could be worse you could be stuck with someone you love and they don't but don't want to hurt you

• bush123
    These games are CRINGEYYYY to play on valentines day
  • Again! More good suggestions! Thank you! :)
  • jskaashu
    Great , thanks for your exercise and effort
  • Sure, why not?
  • Borderlands looks cool.
  • Good take
  • cookie_monster007
    Getting over it
    • I think that's single player but omg I couldn't, I would rip all my hair out in fustration. XD

• You could play with him in turns. Because you could relax when you see him working his ass off to beat the game and you can have some fun seeing him struggle.

And you can challenge him to how far he or you goes and give him a reward if he beats your distance.

• krisk6987
    Movies
  • Giriaj
    X*hcfiyuytu to ii
  • frecious
    Smash bros, bruh
    • True but I had wrote, "In the first and second list I'm only putting games that are on Multiple platforms so it's easier for y'all to get and play." Smash bros is Nintendo consoles only.

• greattime
    U bet I'll play with u
  • Anonymous
    Do you like BBC's, does it make your mouth feel good?
    • I do like seeing news from British Broadcasting Corporation.