6 good games to play on Valentine’s Day with your partner pt.1

Mustachekitteh
6 good games to play on Valentine’s Day with your partner

If you're like me and love to play video games, have a partner that also loves games, or want to try it out with your partner even if y'all don't play games. Then check out these games and see if you would want to give them a shot while you spend quality time on this loving holiday.

1. Degrees of Separation

This game actually was released last year on Valentine’s Day but sadly at the time it didn't have online co-op. Luckily they've now added that feature so if you live together with your partner y'all can play it locally but if you're in a Long Distance Relationship you can also play this together. This game is released on PS4, Nintendo Switch, Microsoft Windows, and Xbox One.

2. Portal 2

Feel like solving puzzles as 2 goofy robots? Then this is the perfect game for you and your partner on this holiday. I've played this one a couple of times with my boyfriend and OMG it's freaking hilarious. Sometimes you might mess up and cause the other to die or you both mess up. Even if sometimes the puzzles can be a little frustrating to figure out it's still a lot of fun to play with your partner. This game is released on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows, Macintosh operating systems, and Linux.

3. Stardew Valley

Wanting to just spend the holiday just chilling with your partner? Then Stardew Valley will be your go to game to just chill while playing co-op. I've also played this game with my boyfriend and love it so much! Though I do tend to scream and freak out each time we're being attacked by a swarm of bats. So if you want to see your partner to also freak out, you might get to see that in this game. This game is released on Microsoft Windows, macOS, Linux, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation Vita, iOS, Android.

4. Sea of Thieves

So you want to be a pirate with your partner, eh? Well then this game is for you to wreak some havoc in! You can get drunk together, play instruments, cause your ship to tip over, get eaten by sharks, etc on this romantic day! This game is released on Xbox One and Microsoft Windows.

5. Just Dance

Feel like moving around more for some exercise, dance, and also have a fun time? This why not dance together with Just Dance? Even if y'all aren't good dancers it's still a lot of fun figuring them out with your partner. Even more on the dances when they're meant for 2 people. This game is released on Wii, Wii U, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, iOS, Android, Nintendo Switch, Microsoft Windows, and Stadia.

6. A Way Out

I've never had the chance to play this game but I have seen others play it. Which it looks like a lot of fun to mess around and play with your partner. You play as 2 brothers in a co-op game with exciting action and dynamic puzzles, playing A Way Out will essentially feel like a movie night, but just a movie that the two fo you control. This game is released on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Microsoft Windows.

For now that is all the games I can think off the top of my head. Might make a part 2 of this before the 14th depend on what I can think of by then. Still, hope you enjoyed this take and try some of these games out with your player 2.

28
9

Most Helpful Guys

• SeryCoola
    Definitely very good games, but if it were for me, I would probably choose more games that can be played co-op on the same couch, in the same room. Small indie games made exactly for this would be just fine, because it's about having fun together, but if you two have a few hours to spare and you want a game with a great story, than the first thing that comes to my mind is Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons. But there is also Never Alone, a slower paced game with a great story and a lot of bonding between the players and the in game characters, which I can definitely recommend playing with a friend or with your loved one. Also, Keep Talking And Nobody Explodes is another great same room multiplayer game, but that can end up, at a certain point in the game, as a test of your relationship, because it will become very successful. As a note, I was playing the last game with my best friend recently, and we got to a point into the game when we couldn't communicate fast enough what we wanted to say and we ended up repeating the same level for almost 4 hours, when my friend got so fed up because we were so close, that he threw my mouse (wireless) flying across the room. 10/10 (Recommended), would buy another mouse soon.
    Is this still revelant?
  • Aysen
    I've played everything on this list with my girlfriend except Sea of Thieves and I'll admit, this is a great list! So much diversity from platformers, to simulation, to strategy/puzzle games, not to mention all of these are high quality games (in my opinion)!

If there's a few more you wanted to include for diversity, I'd highly recommend Overcooked 1-2 for a fast-pacing cooking game, Yoshi's Crafted World/Kirby Star Allies for local, super easy and fun gameplay, along with Borderlands 3 if shooters are your thing!

I'd definitely recommend all the games listed here! Being a gamer yourself, I hope you'll make another list of amazing co-op games to play because this is a great way to bond with your partner when there's communication, cooperation and teamwork involved! Plus, if you've played video games your whole life and still love it, why stop? I'm just glad to hear there's more co-op put there now then before :)
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girls

• GloriaMc
    Its exciting group of friends back in highschool played Valentine's game finding Nemo which is knowing the person through instinct , stink and scents as an objective of a game to know if the two of you found each other in circles full of lovers with blindfolds exciting lol
    Is this still revelant?
  • Ath3na
    I'd like to add any Halo game (maybe not Halo 5)

And cuphead, this game is fun but can make you upset.

My boyfriend and I are going to play some old PS2 games together ❤ I recommend playing old games for the nostalgia
    Is this still revelant?
    • DorkVader

Cuphead = Love is Over, lol. Maybe not for V day

• Axel624

Some PS2 ratchet and clank gaming date

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

726
  • DorkVader
    Oh, check out Wolfenstein Youngblood. It's a two player cooperative game and you're twin teenage girls from the 80s and you kill Nazis. It's on Xbox game pass right now if you'd like to preview for your part 2
    • If you enjoy 80s nostalgia you might like the comic 'Paper girls' by Brian K. Vaughan 😊

• DorkVader

I'll check it out! Thanks

• Daniela1982
    Wow, if you cut off the bottom of the picture at the top of the zipper it can look like a pair of big boobs in a zipper front dress. Or a big butt bending over and busting the zipper of her skirt. Wait, what was the question again?
  • Kaneki05
    Sea of thieves is trash but the rest are great. So instead sot, boardlands so much to do, has jokes, nice art style, intresting characters, better to play with others. but these are just games to play always with your patner not just valentines.
    Also minecraft.
  • Hamsteroids
    Awww this is actually so cute! My boyfriend and I game together; wish I’d seen this sooner! It’s a great idea ❤️
  • Thanks for posting this!! It's pretty cool when girls enjoy and encourage games with their partner
  • lucas262
    Fuck all that, id be so wet if a girl played battlefield with me on the v day
  • Pejtu
    Play Portal 2 with your SO
    Thats true compatibility !!
    • Also L4D2 as a double couple's game. Test of all the relationships.

• Snakeyes7
    Minecraft is still a major classic. I did that with my partner all the time.
  • canuckcoc5in
    r u a kid? if u and ur partner r into games why dont u enjoy each other with sex trivial games or twister in which u both get naked and really have fun u know reality.
  • OpenWine
    How about Super Seducer?

Or hentai games lol
  • helbigarthur
    Just dance have some fun also why portal like 🤦‍♂️
  • Bittyboo322
    I love portal 2! It a good one if you like getting into arguments lol!
  • jason0559
    Talak talak and talak
    3 names sorted out
    Rest 3 u have to find out
  • ChocoTaco
    Maybe bdsm or one night stand is btr 🤤🔥👅💋👀👙💦💦
  • coolhotchacha
    At that time play real games. Open clothes of each other, Dance Dance n Dance.
  • Exterminatore
    How about hide the salami? That’s a great game for Valentine’s Day.
  • JKingOff
    I recommend the karma sutra. Maybe some naked twister, or strip poker.
  • Lastly buy the dress for me haha
  • stormbreaker06
    video games?

go sex her up for 8 hours straight.
  • BlueFlame14
    Mortal Kombat, Its so romantic! ❤
  • SpicyBoi17
    Doing duo's online in smash bros is fun
  • LonewolfMeme
    I would play all of these.
  • These are pretty cool. 😋
  • Sixgun77
    My ex and I invented strip tekken.
  • Clarke498
    The fact that a woman made this... So hot.
  • Rob19777
    Strip poker
  • jake1324
    The Forest or sniper elite 4
  • funtims615
    Dirty dice
  • minu1234minu
    Lovers in a dangerous spacetime
  • Smegskull
    Sniper elite.
  • haydenxkay
    illo meillo
  • username4h
    No game is good on v day
  • Anonymous
    If only PornHub was a game...