Any non-sexist anime with a gay character?

Ok. So i need an anime that is not sexist and treats males and females as even, and has maybe a gay character.
PLEASE NOTE i don't want a yaoi that its main focus is on gay romance or anything; just simply an anime that might has a gay character or romance and is considered normal and usual.
and i would prefer if the anime is a fantasy or science fiction or something.

Also, please NOTE that it doesn't need to have a woman as a main character, but the anime must show girls as if they actually HAVE personalities and they actually contribute to the plot more than the love interest of the protagonist.
THANKS

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I rarely see any that are nonsexist but the only one I can think of right now is attack on titan. None have any gay characters

1|0
    0|0
    • i read that it is sexist. i wil see it though. my idea for sexism is when women\men are acting like the stereotype and don't feel or do something because this is their sterotype.

• Show All
    • Jean was a little hot headed but he's honest and a good leader

• He is not as strong as Mikasa or Eren. He does feel down. He feels anger, and he sometimes finds it hard to control his emotions. i feel this is because he is insecure and he doesn't want to feel left out. this is why he hates to follow the rules blindly

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't seen any~

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• I am in doubt there will be some snice the Japanese culture in terms of men and women is still very traditional involving gender roles.

0|0
    0|0
    • actually there are many nonsexist animes such as Free, Haikyuu!!, all movies from Ghibli.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes