Nasa changed their zodiac sign?

wtf I'm a taurus now
nasa changed their zodiac sign?

I'm still a Gemini
I don't wanna be a Taurus

3428

Most Helpful Girl

• Why fix something that is not broken? And NASA, why are you playing with astrological bullshit instead of doing actual work?

Most Helpful Guy

3327
  • Now im an Ophiuchus? wtf is that

• I'm definitely more Virgo than Leo
    https://www.troll.me/images/yao-ming/screw-that.jpg

• I am still just a Capricorn so no - This is the first I have heard of this, totally mad.

• I think if you were born before the Earth shifted that one degree on it's axis, then you are still one of the traditional 12 in the traditional placement. I'm a Gemini and can't picture myself suddenly turning into a Taurus after so many years.

• I'm still Gemini, but this "new" sign has actually been used during history, in ancient Sumer... and it's not the only "unknown" Zodiac sign, there is another one, called Cetus or Orion (the 14th sign): https://scholar.ac/buckwheel.gif

• i doubt this is astrology. just the actual astrononical constellations, maybe the earth has moved for a while.

• man... wtf.
    Now i am Aquarius? I was just liking pisces
    Fuck that Im still pisces.

• hey me too. I am a Gemini. And i don't wanna be a Taurus. nasa can really do that?
    I will buy Nasa and then they will know who the boss is. 😎😈

• I am not a Libra. I am a Scorpio. I don't care what they do to the zodiacs or whatever. Scorpio is me, none of the other signs have ever described me so well.

• This isn't the first I've heard of this. I'm just going to what it was before, because I've only heard it on Facebook and stuff is made up there 24/7. I'm not going to be a Virgo. I'm happy as a Libra. 🀘🏻

• Are you sure? when did this happen? I'm not aware of the new date changes.

• Can you please site your source? I don't believe NASA cares about the zodiac.

• PSA: THIS ONLY APPLIES FOR PEOPLE BORN IN 2016+
    I REPEAT: IF YOU WERE BORN BEFORE 2016, THIS doesn't APPLY TO YOU!

• I'm still a Gemini. Nothing will change that. I will never classify myself as a Taurus.

• I'm still a scropio fuck what they say I'm not gonna be no damn virgo now

• Oh hell no. No way in hell am I a Capricorn now like that no good ex of mine! #AquariusAtHeart

• I think that only counts for the new borns. Anyways its a bunch of fake crap I am still a SAG though.

• I find it a little bull that I am a Taurus instead of a Gemini. Then again, that was a very duplicitous state to be in.

• This is old - like from several years ago. Astrologers say to use the sign you were born under. The change will really only affect new people.

• Is this for real? And yes why would they waste their time on this? NASA Psychic readings hotline is next? Houston we have a problem.

• F THAT SHIT

I will always fucking be a Sagittarius. πŸ˜’ I don't even act like a damn Ophiuchus or whatever the fuck that is. πŸ–•

• It says I'm a Virgo now. I am ok with this, I suppose.

• I have never cared about the old ones, thus I ain't gonna care about the new ones either.

• This will create confusion... xD. I'm indifferent to it though, I don't believe in astrology.

• lol i am apparently a Libra now instead of Scorpio. XD whatever...

• lol i just read the zodiac sign characteristics of my old and new zodiac. the new one is spot on and the old one totally not me xD strange

• Same deal here

• The poor people in the Ophiuchus. Sorry, no room in the zodiac for you lol

• I had it clarified to me that this apparently only counts for babies born in or after like 2010?

• There's no way in hell im gonna be a Gemini! hahahaha

• luckily i'm still a capricorn :D i like my sign i think it suits me

• They can't change your birth sign. They might be able to change future birth signs.

• Nah, i'm not an Aries, i'm still a Taurus, I don't care what they have to say about it

• I've never really believed in astrology but I do think being a Libra was lit, now I'm a Virgo wtf :c

• So many gullible people. Do you ever question things?

• What the... Seriously? Just how? Is it possible?

• So now i gemini? Thats horrible!

• I'm a fucking leo😒

• I feel your pain... I don't wanna be a fucking Taurus
      like I wanna be a Gemini again

• Yaaaaay I'm still a Leo β™Œ
    πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Capricorn now :o I don't wanna be a goat :(

• Lol, in that case I'm a fish now. Makes sense.

• I'm still a Virgo haha

• This is relevant to everyday life how exactly?

• I'm cancer now... NO I WILL STAY LEO

• I am still a Leo.. fucking awesome.. 8)

• Nasa doesn't get to change anything.

• Yeah so true, They can't change anything!

• @Star_Lord yeah how many thousands of years has it been? Some things just shouldn't change.

• Yes right, It won't change anything, But that new dates made for the new born kids maybe !

• What? Why would they do this?

• I don't think this is legit

• Mine doesn't change, but I don't believe this.

• I'm still a Virgo.

• Same, I'm a Gemini and I want to stay a Gemini.

• F yeahhhh

Ophiuchus !! Cool.

Show More
10