- I am a male and prefer a Female Singer.3%(1)12%(11)Vote18%(10)
- I am a male and prefer a Male Singer.0%(0)29%(27)Vote49%(27)
- I am a female and prefer a Male Singer.49%(19)20%(19)Vote0%(0)
- I am a female and prefer a Female Singer.31%(12)15%(14)Vote4%(2)
- I don't care about voices, i just care about instrumental.10%(4)15%(14)Vote18%(10)
- I don't really care about music.7%(3)9%(9)Vote11%(6)
Most Helpful Girl
Most Helpful Guy
I tend to listen to the metal or rock genres, so it is rare to find a female vocalist the heavier one gets. From that, I think I'd prefer the male singers, but that could simply since I haven't been exposed to many female ones. Male vocals tend to be better suited for rock/metal from what I've seen, while female vocals in my opinion tend to really shine on the sweeter kind of tones.
Every once in awhile I find a female vocalist with killer screams, but I dare say that is a rare event. I can only name one or two heavy metal bands with lead female vox.
I have liked female singers like Sinergy though:
And Heart is also pretty cool