Piper Blush - is she for real, or is the joke on her 'patrons'?

My good friend @policelivesmatter posted a video earlier this week, which introduced me to somebody I've previously been entirely unaware of - Piper Blush.

I am of the belief that this girl is a genius, who has worked out that there is a massive market out there for this kind of thing - 9 million followers on YouTube, and if 0.5% of these subscribe to her site at $20 a throw, then that will make Piper a rather wealthy young lady.

Other people I've discussed this with think, however, that this IS the real Piper, and that she is actually like this, and isn't acting, and playing a role.

What do you think G@G, is she for real, or does she deserve an Oscar?
  • She's for real
  • This is a put on
  • I can't tell
    Vote C
I ballsed up, by not checking my facts before I posted, people - 300,000 subscribers, NOT 9 million.

Thanks to @PrincessPie for pointing that out :)

812

Most Helpful Girl

• I've looked at a few of her videos and I honestly think she's putting on a persona, i don't think this is the real her but i'm sure there is of course elements of herself in there.

• That's pretty much what I think, too.

I think she's spotted a big gap in the market and gone for it, very successfully.

• Thank you 😊

Most Helpful Guy

• She has big fake tits... I mean come on! She knows what she's doing.