Piper Blush - is she for real, or is the joke on her 'patrons'?

My good friend @policelivesmatter posted a video earlier this week, which introduced me to somebody I've previously been entirely unaware of - Piper Blush.

I am of the belief that this girl is a genius, who has worked out that there is a massive market out there for this kind of thing - 9 million followers on YouTube, and if 0.5% of these subscribe to her site at $20 a throw, then that will make Piper a rather wealthy young lady.

Other people I've discussed this with think, however, that this IS the real Piper, and that she is actually like this, and isn't acting, and playing a role.

What do you think G@G, is she for real, or does she deserve an Oscar?
  • She's for real
    Vote A
  • This is a put on
    Vote B
  • I can't tell
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I ballsed up, by not checking my facts before I posted, people - 300,000 subscribers, NOT 9 million.

Thanks to @PrincessPie for pointing that out :)

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I've looked at a few of her videos and I honestly think she's putting on a persona, i don't think this is the real her but i'm sure there is of course elements of herself in there.

0|1
    0|0
    • That's pretty much what I think, too.

I think she's spotted a big gap in the market and gone for it, very successfully.

• Show All
    • Thank you 😊

Most Helpful Guy

• She has big fake tits... I mean come on! She knows what she's doing.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• I stopped watching after she got into the pool, because wtf? Are all the videos like that? She being half naked in slow motion. She'd better do that somewhere else than in YouTube if she wanted to make money. She could just charge a fee from everyone watching. But I do think she is putting on a show, because she talks in a weird way. There might be elements of her true personality behind it, though. It was too cringy for me to watch any other videos of hers.

1|1
    0|0
    • You haven't seen much of youtube then. SO many girls do this on youtube. Haul videos where the girl tries on bikinis she bought, ASMR videos with cleavage hanging out, nerdy cosplay videos with a girl in sexual outfits, et cetera

• I think most people probably watch that video to see her in a bikini & not to listen to whatever she's saying.

0|2
    0|0
  • I wonder if she has mostly male or female followers?πŸ‘¨πŸ‘¨πŸ‘¨πŸ‘¨πŸ‘¨πŸ‘¨πŸ‘¨πŸ‘¨πŸ‘¨πŸ‘¨πŸ‘¨πŸ‘¨πŸ‘¨πŸ‘¨πŸ‘¨πŸ‘¨πŸ‘©πŸ‘¨πŸ‘¨πŸ‘¨.πŸ˜†πŸ‘™πŸ‘¨πŸ‘¨
    It's all an act because someone that could be that much money couldn't possibly be that stupid.

I'm a pharmacy assistant and I have to put on an act every time I put on my uniform.
    Regular customers think I'm lovely and sweet.
    I have to be polite to awful customers.
    God I have to even pretend that I love babies and that the customers baby is the cutest thing I've ever seen.
    I have to laugh at my bosses stupid jokes.
    It doesn't matter if I'm having a bad day or if my personal life is falling apart I have to act all happy and perky.

Life is just one big act.

0|2
    0|0
  • I mean, I certainly hope she's not really this idiotic.

1|1
    0|0
  • She's a phony. "I'm French Canadian and we all sound retarded, isn't that cute? Now give me money to see me more naked." Blech.

0|1
    0|0
  • She is as fake as her boobs are

0|1
    0|0
    • Yep, my feeling is that it's mostly an act, too... πŸ˜‚

• Show All
    • Hahaha, I think you're not her main target audience, though, lol - wrong gender πŸ˜‚

• Not much impressed πŸ˜‚

• Hopefully she is not real!

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• There's a dude who live streams as he sleeps and you can pay a "super chat" and pick stuff to wake him up like virtual pots and pans, loud noise makers, etc. So you got a ton of people throwing money at the stream in order to get a chance to wake the guy up or at least make him uncomfortable. Talking about making money in your sleep.

0|2
    0|0
  • What she deserves is a punch in the fart box.. All she does is walk around half naked talking like she is a little slow in the mind.. The only "genius" behind her are her implants..

0|2
    0|0
  • Can't even get past the accent, let alone everything else. So annoying...

0|1
    0|0
  • She’s like the Twitch girls who play games with low tops. It’s a great business while she is young.

0|2
    0|0
  • I never heard of her before but it's fake for sure. Also I know I like her french accent

0|1
    0|0
  • JIM!! Best question my friend LOL

0|1
    0|0
    • I am honestly really curious about it! Be very interesting to see how the poll comes out, lol!

• Show All
    • There’s a possibility she could be entirely different off camera. That would kind of be disappointing lmao

• I thought you might say that! ;)

• that cheating bastard!

0|2
    0|0
  • She looks like fun! lol!

0|1
    0|1
  • At least 50 percent of it is an act, probably more

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely doing it for the money.

0|1