In your opinion which Paul brother is the worst?

Jake Paul and Logan Paul have both done some dumb ass shit. The only difference is that Logan Paul was the better Paul until he posted that video with the dead person in it. Jake Paul on the other hand has always been an idiot. He continuously does dumb shit on a daily basis. He's an asshole, a cheater, his neighbors hate him and he's immensely immature. Etc.
In your opinion who is the worst?In your opinion which Paul brother is the worst??In your opinion which Paul brother is the worst??
  • In your opinion which Paul brother is the worst??Jake
    Vote A
  • In your opinion which Paul brother is the worst??Logan
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes Logan's suicide video was stupid af, but Jake is way more immature / nonchalant about being an asshole on a consistent basis.

2|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Both are dumb af. But logan really fucked up with the suicide forest video. He wasn't even sorry for it. They are smart for the way they make money but they are people if i saw on the street doing half their shit i would do something about it honestly. Like the shit in japan really pissed me off. I think this poll should be "which one would you brake their nose first?" Lol

0|0
    1|0
    • But he made an appology video but wasn't sorry?🤔 Um okay lol. Why do you accept Jakes apology videos as sincere but not Logans?

• Show All
    • I didn’t go through ur profile to bitch at u, I went through ur profile because I saw a comment u made and I liked it so I checked the rest out

• I'm not being self righteous. Look at everything they do. If this shit wasn't all they do and it was a one off situation, I'd believe they are sorry. But they went over to japan and they completely disgraced an entire country and people like they always do. If someone keeps punching you in the head and saying sorry at the same time are you going to believe they are sorry?

• They are both idiotic disgusting brutes, so many girls are into them and it makes me so enraged. Why can't girls appreciate nice guys like me? Im sophisticated and magnificent, I just dont understand girls thought processes.

1|0
    1|0
  • They're basically the same person, the only people i know who see them as different are their fans

0|0
    0|0
  • Jake is a dick Logan is a borderline psychopath. Logan wins.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is not good to focus on the lives of others.

1|1
    1|0
  • Both suck

0|0
    1|0
  • I've never heard of either of these morons.

1|0
    0|0
  • They’re equally bad

0|0
    1|0
  • Logan

0|0
    1|0
  • Who cares?

0|1
    2|1
  • They're both atrocious

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I feel really lucky that the only thing I know about these two is that a lot of people dislike them so much. Don’t care to know them and don’t care enough to dislike either of them.

0|0
    2|0
  • They made funny vines but in real life who knows who they really are so who cares.

1|0
    0|0
  • Logan Paul walks around Japan yelling like an idiot and being super disrespectful plus the video thing so I'm picking him

0|0
    1|0
  • I can't stand either of them lol

2|2
    1|0
  • I still think Jake Paul is the worst brother

1|0
    0|0
  • I think both shouldn't reproduce.

1|0
    0|0
  • Who?