In your opinion which Paul brother is the worst?

Jake Paul and Logan Paul have both done some dumb ass shit. The only difference is that Logan Paul was the better Paul until he posted that video with the dead person in it. Jake Paul on the other hand has always been an idiot. He continuously does dumb shit on a daily basis. He's an asshole, a cheater, his neighbors hate him and he's immensely immature. Etc.
In your opinion who is the worst?In your opinion which Paul brother is the worst??In your opinion which Paul brother is the worst??
  • In your opinion which Paul brother is the worst??Jake
  • In your opinion which Paul brother is the worst??Logan

1112

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes Logan's suicide video was stupid af, but Jake is way more immature / nonchalant about being an asshole on a consistent basis.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl