Do you think Barry Allen as The Flash is a little bitch?

Throughout the entire series he just can't let go of the fact that his momther was killed (and his father was framed. I honestly felt bad for him.) He's always talking about is his poor dead mom. Later on he finds out the reverse flash aka (zoom) killed his mother and dosen't let it go after that. He goes back in time like 4 times in atempt to save his mom and eventually fucks up the time line like 2 times. The second time he fucked up the time line so severe that he created another alternate reality askew from the one he was originally from.

And I'm here like dude stop fucking talking about your dead mom. She's dead you can't fix it. You've already fucked up the timeline many times before because you can't deal with your childhood issues. Bloody let it go already! Zoom killed your mom and your father was framed, it fucking sucks but it happend. You can't fucking change the past. So stop bitching about it, make your peace with it, and move on. BLOODY HELL!
( Not to mention he's also almost destroyed the entire planet many MANY times before)Do you think Barry Allen as The Flash is a little bitch??
  • The Flash is a little bitch. He needs to let it go so he can heal.
    Vote A
  • The Flash had a traumatizing experience! He shouldn't let it go!
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• “My mom is dead and my dad was framed!”
    Big whoop
    Batman’s parents killed before him
    Spider-Mans parents and uncle killed
    Superman’s whole planet and adoptive father dead (in the movie anyway)
    Many many many many MANY more...
    He’s a pussy!

3|0
    1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I totally agree with you!!! I was really really angry when he went back in time and change the timeline. It was bad and it was selfish. He basically ruined the lives of all the people on Earth, especially the ones close to him! Caitlin became Killer Frost, Cisco lost his brother, Iris didn't talk to her father Jo... It's just bad. If I came face to face with the same dilemma, I'd think that I wouldn't want to give up what I had for something I lsot, because when life takes something from you, it always finds a way to give something back to you. Yes, he lost his parents, but he was given an entire new family; Jo, Iris, Caitlin, Cisco, Wally, Harrison Wells (from Earth 2), his daughter (I can't really remember her name now...) and so many other people...

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• reverse flash aka (zoom)

Seriously you should not watch this show,
    the person who killed Nora Allen West (barry's mom) was Not
    ZOOM aka Hunter Zoloman , the person who killed his mom was
    Eobard thawn who took identity of "Harrison Wells"

Beside you do not get the concept of Speed force and timeline, hence you cannot understand that entire show..

And the TV show character is not like how real flash of comic is,
    and i would never call "The FLASH" a little bitch ,
    the amount of power Flash has, he can alone beat the Entire Team of justice League , incinerate them, remove them out of existence..

And if you did not watch the show in season 3 he kills SAVITAR, a time Remnant, and goes into the " Time prison" a place that is beyond time,
    basically, that time prison is like,
    1 sec there can mean infinity
    and 1 infinity in out universe and mean 1 second in there.

and that is how he learns to make peace with the death of his mother..
    when he finds enough time to mourn it

1|1
    0|0
  • First of all dude, you don't even know that zoom and the reverse flash are completely different person. The reverse flash killed his mom and made him The Flash ( by taking Harrison Wells face). And zoom killed his father so that they he make him realize they are same.
    But after that he screw things up. Alternate time line Savitar and so fucked up reason but come on man, his entire life his all work Is to prove that his dad is innocent and some lightning bolt killed his mom and after he proved it his dad was killed by Zoom
    If you're talking about bitch then it is Iris. She is fuckin' boring since season 3.
    I mean the fastest man alive barry, the smartest brain in multiverse Harrison, Vibe are not the leader of Team Flash, she is. I mean stop this fuckin' nonsense
    Iris made season 4 worse but the CW handled it by some episodes

1|0
    0|0
    • Barry's buddy Ollie hopping in on this thread to back his bro up. :')

• Show All
    • Yassss Prison break I love it 😍😘 but I don't like Batman either. Him and Iron man aren't even real super heros. They have no real powers. Batman just kicks and punches people in a tight suit he made. Same with Iron man. No real super powers, the both esentually just made a costume and said, "Yay I'm a super hero now time to find someone to fight." Don't even get me started on Superman. He's a different story. He's just so overrated to be honest.

• Yeah, man iron man is not a super hero but he made himself to be one and if you're talking about batman Bale is the best batman and Affleck is the worst
      But here we talking about flash, Iris is a little bitch from season 3
      And personally I don't like that the whole story revolves around them. Like season 1 n 2 those were best than 3n4

• He always mess things up. Even season 4, he breaks into Devoe's house, which eventually leads him to being arrested. Everything he does is just irrational. We need someone like Harry to help.

Oh wait... the show changed Harry already. He's not who he was.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never got into the series because of him looking and acting like a little bitch. One episode and I was done with it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely a bitch, I prefer the Flash from those Justice League cartoons.

1|0
    1|0
  • He should spend more time making the episodes better

1|0
    0|0
  • He should spend more energy on his gorgeous girlfriend.

2|0
    1|0
  • The tv show is trash anyway

2|0
    0|0
  • Iris is a little bitch

1|0
    1|0
  • He is. Like he should be all up in Catlynn Snow's ass but stalks his sister for 4 series. You'd swear Iris was just a cover for his homosexuality. Even when single he avoids having sex with hot ladies. He didn't even tap Felicity or Jessie quick.

0|0
    1|0
  • I stopped watching it.. Got worse and worse with him.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Lmao he should let go but man i think iris gone die next week 😭 look like she mightve been stabbed on the commercial. Ik her time coming soon. Then again i think ahe gotta have a baby first. Also, this show should focus on Flash and stop making Iris and everyone else a superhero

1|0
    0|0
    • And I hope she does. she's a little bitch too. And so god damn annoying, all she does is holds him back.

• Show All
    • Girl u know that was never gonna happen either way 😂😂 we can dream

• @thottiana first season he acted girly but by season 3 flash manned up a bit. And wally, yea thats disappointed me

• I think that only shows he's human. I'm pretty sure everyone would have a hard time letting zoom go, especially when people you love had to pay so deeply form his actions

1|0
    0|0
    • Barry took it upon himself to change the time line which Cisco''s kilked his brother. He's just a little bitch. But cisco got over his brother's death, yet Barry Allen dwells and something that happened 18 years ago.

• yeah, thats what i mean with him being human. it's human to obsess over stuff, and make a lot of mistakes not matter how fatal they are. he is super human, but above all he is a human, and a young one for that, so of course he is going to fuck up

• Well at a young age when his brain was still developing his mom got killed in front of him and his dad got framed for killing her, but he didn't fully 100% know that at the time. So when he's obsessed with bringing his mom back I can't blame the guy.

0|1
    1|0
    • This mostly, trauma works like this but show is really pushing it into the scenes too much. We get it his mommy got killed in front of him no need to remind us on this almost every episode.

• Show All
    • Just about episode (By the way he was just exaggerating the amount of time the show keeps on reminding us that Barry Allen's parents die) because he's overly obsessed with it.

• @The_FallenOne jup exaggeration, the name of the game while hating / loving something

• "reverse flasha aka (zoom)"
    Lmao
    Anyways Cisco is the best character. He even managed to let go of his brother's death.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yessss.
    he's sooo fuckin annoying.
    And he's so whipped.
    Iris is annoying as well.
    Ughh

1|0
    0|0
  • That's just prob for plot. The CW goes heavier on the drama parts of their shows (what the fuck was Smallville?) So they probably purposefully played that up a lot to give him more depth or something. Chicks dig guys with broken pasts, you know. /s can you imagine what the CW would do with batman if they had gotten their hands on Gotham instead of fox?

0|1
    1|0
  • Yeah

2|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes