Do you think Barry Allen as The Flash is a little bitch?

Throughout the entire series he just can't let go of the fact that his momther was killed (and his father was framed. I honestly felt bad for him.) He's always talking about is his poor dead mom. Later on he finds out the reverse flash aka (zoom) killed his mother and dosen't let it go after that. He goes back in time like 4 times in atempt to save his mom and eventually fucks up the time line like 2 times. The second time he fucked up the time line so severe that he created another alternate reality askew from the one he was originally from.

And I'm here like dude stop fucking talking about your dead mom. She's dead you can't fix it. You've already fucked up the timeline many times before because you can't deal with your childhood issues. Bloody let it go already! Zoom killed your mom and your father was framed, it fucking sucks but it happend. You can't fucking change the past. So stop bitching about it, make your peace with it, and move on. BLOODY HELL!
( Not to mention he's also almost destroyed the entire planet many MANY times before)Do you think Barry Allen as The Flash is a little bitch??
  • The Flash is a little bitch. He needs to let it go so he can heal.
  • The Flash had a traumatizing experience! He shouldn't let it go!

812

Most Helpful Guy

• “My mom is dead and my dad was framed!”
    Big whoop
    Batman’s parents killed before him
    Spider-Mans parents and uncle killed
    Superman’s whole planet and adoptive father dead (in the movie anyway)
    Many many many many MANY more...
    He’s a pussy!

Most Helpful Girl

• I totally agree with you!!! I was really really angry when he went back in time and change the timeline. It was bad and it was selfish. He basically ruined the lives of all the people on Earth, especially the ones close to him! Caitlin became Killer Frost, Cisco lost his brother, Iris didn't talk to her father Jo... It's just bad. If I came face to face with the same dilemma, I'd think that I wouldn't want to give up what I had for something I lsot, because when life takes something from you, it always finds a way to give something back to you. Yes, he lost his parents, but he was given an entire new family; Jo, Iris, Caitlin, Cisco, Wally, Harrison Wells (from Earth 2), his daughter (I can't really remember her name now...) and so many other people...