Do you listen to sad music when you're sad?

• Do you listen to sad music when you're sad?Yes
  • Do you listen to sad music when you're sad?No

3564

Most Helpful Guy

• The main reason that I listen to sad songs is because the lyrics are relatable and I know I'm not alone. Sometimes I cry myself to sleep to feel better in the morning knowing that I'll wake up alone and go to college alone, eat alone and come home alone, and repeat. I fucked up most of my chances with girls that are attracted to me and none of them are willing to give me a second chance because of my failed attempts and bad "first impressions", so yeah, I listen to sad songs when I'm down only to feel better.

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg! I thought I was the only one who listend to sad music when they were sad.

Listning to sad music makes me feel better because I can relate the artist. Just knowing they've stood in your shoes and they understand what it's like is somewhat conferting.

• Then agan I listen to sad music all the time. I like just dark music. alternitive and rock/metal/scremo.