Have you seen Ranma 1/2? Which cursed spring would you love to fall into?

You turn when you pour cold water over you.
You turn back when you pour hot water over you.
  • Have you seen Ranma 1/2? Which cursed spring would you love to fall into?Spring of Drowned Panda
  • Have you seen Ranma 1/2? Which cursed spring would you love to fall into?Spring of Drowned Girl
  • Have you seen Ranma 1/2? Which cursed spring would you love to fall into?Spring of Drowned Black Piglet
    Vote C
  • Have you seen Ranma 1/2? Which cursed spring would you love to fall into?Spring of Drowned Cat
    Vote D

65

Most Helpful Guys

• Love the show, I'd have to pick the girl. just for the ability to still talk and be a human.

I couldn't be a piglet, nor do I want to be a cat, a panda would be the next best thing but, I'll still pick to be a girl.

• Yeah, I noticed it's the only change that lets you talk.

• You won't just turn into a girl.. but an extremely pretty girl. I remember Akane was super jealous of Ranma's female curves lol.

• oh yes, lol. it's been too long I need to watch this show again.

• Omg i love this anime! i grew up on it practically.

And drowned cat please!

• how much have you seen?

• hmmm not sure if there were anymore characters that changed but there were a few extra Chinese characters who i think were related to Shampoo named Herb Mint and Lime.

• Aww.. cute names!

Most Helpful Girls

• I watched a few episodes with a friend waaaaay back in the day XD

I think I’d want to be a cat so I could talk to my cats 🤣

• I used to watch it. Remember some of the characters but forgot the story apart from Ranma turning into a girl, someone becoming a panda and someone becoming a cat.