Did Barney creep you out as a child?

Did Barney creep you out as a child?

He looks so evil and demonic 😮
At least we got Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, and Debby Ryan out of Barney.

3733

Most Helpful Girls

• No I loved him I remember one of my favourite toys as a child was a my Fisher-Price silly hat Barney Teddy. I'd take him to bed every night, he drove my family mad but I adored barney and I took him everywhere with me, till I dropped him on his head in a shopping trolley and ever since he sounded drunk everytime he sang after that. https://youtu.be/i3-Pnqa7gpI

• Barney came out. When I was an adult. The whole show made me queasy. I used to like to punch Barney stuffed animals at the store when I was in a bad mood.

Have you ever seen the movie "Death to Smoochy"?

Most Helpful Guys

• I wonder if the email still exists but donkey years ago I got one of those "Jokey" emails that proved that Barney was Satan.
    I read a book about the CIA and psychological torture during the torture allegations and one of the stories was that they put some prisoners in a closed shipping container tied to a chair with very large speakers blasting "I love You" on repeat for 18 hour shifts every day until they talked.

• Yes

You know at least one of the guys in the suit was a child molester or something?