Do you prefer watching a movie at home or at the cinema?

Which is your favoriteDo you prefer watching a movie at home or at the cinema?

1827

Most Helpful Girls

• Home.
    Cheaper in the long run: no kids or people around me talking or on their phones, and we're not even going to discuss how high the food and snacks are there! I can make some popcorn, nachos, and get some candy, and spend less than I would at the theater.

• I love going to the theater! But it's almost just as good to watch from home.

Most Helpful Guys

• At home. You can put it on hold and take a break. Or stop it and pick it back up later. And no people talking or doing weird things in the theatre. And you can make your own popcorn... LOL

• At home. That way if I want to comment on what's going on in the film, I can...