- PROFILE SUMMARY
Works in: Healthcare
From: United States
- Shared opinion:Do you or have you ever had a supervisor that is grumpy or always in a bad mood?
I did have a couple of them. However they weren't grumpy all the time. Maybe 50% of the time.... 11 d
- Shared opinion:As a young adult/adult have you ever or would you take your parent to a job interview?
The first time I heard of "going to a job interview with a parent" was about ten years ago and I... 1 mo
- Shared opinion:Would you move far away to get ahead in life?
I did do that a long time ago, actually. When I graduated from grad school, I was already priced... 1 mo
- Shared opinion:Are your HOLIDAY DECORATIONS still up?
I didn't really have any up to begin with... LOL 1 mo
- Commented on an opinion:Is healthcare (doctors, nurses etc) the only field that has white collar jobs who don’t sit behind a desk all day?
In my former job, mostly quality control in the pharmaceutical industry. 1 mo
- Commented on an opinion:Is medicine really the only well paid meaningful career?
It depends if by medicine, you mean actually being a physician. Normally those jobs won't pay... 1 mo
- Commented on an opinion:Was there Anything that Infuriated you Over the Holidays?
Oh, no... LOL... Just the immediate family but it is OK. 😎 1 mo
- Shared opinion:Was there Anything that Infuriated you Over the Holidays?
No, not really. Just a few family issues that are a little frustrating but not that big of a deal. 1 mo
- Shared opinion:How many of You Reached your Goal this Month in Losing Ten Pounds?
I lost a few pounds in November, but then I went on a cruise... LOL... After the new year I'll... 1 mo
- Shared opinion:Why would a doctor who makes 300K+ a year still be living in an apartment?
Good question. A doctor who is single might not want to spend the time taking care of a house... 1 mo
- Shared opinion:Can You Learn a New Language on Your Own?
It is best to have a teacher so you can be coached on the best pronunciation, etc. 1 mo
- Shared opinion:Is it acceptable to go into a good job (long term potential) rather than go to school?
Depends on a lot of factors. Hard to answer on this forum. Since college can be so expensive now... 1 mo
- Shared opinion:Is healthcare (doctors, nurses etc) the only field that has white collar jobs who don’t sit behind a desk all day?
Good question, because one reason why I chose healthcare as a job was for that reason. I didn't... 1 mo
- Shared opinion:Does anyone here work in radiology?
I know a lot of healthcare workers who work in radiology. Most seem to like it. What in... 2 mo
- Shared opinion:Is medicine really the only well paid meaningful career?
There are decent jobs that pay well besides medical careers. Engineering, air traffic control,... 2 mo
- Shared opinion:Is it a good idea to start looking for a new job after I broke up with a colleague I was romantically involved with?
I had to do that when I was 26. I dated a coworker but it didn't work out. I was happy to remain... 2 mo
- Commented on an opinion:Why would someone go to college to get a 4 year degree in a low paying field?
@hollyk21 My best friend from college was an Art/Graphic Design major. Fortunately his parents... 2 mo
- Shared opinion:Why would someone go to college to get a 4 year degree in a low paying field?
In years past, it wasn't as big of a deal because college wasn't nearly as expensive. But in... 2 mo
- Shared opinion:What would you think is the hardest profession/field to work in?
Physician. The level of knowledge needed and the level of responsibility. Red tape, required... 2 mo
- Shared opinion:How hard is it to study and work at the same time?
Depends how hard of classes a person is taking, and how much sleep they need. It is nice when a... 2 mo
Sign up or log in to view more details.