What do you think of weebs? I think they're shallow-minded people who cannot see past stereotypes?

Tea-Spaghetti
I'm Asian and I value culture and heritage. In my opinion weebs only see anime and hentai and think that is the entirety of Japanese culture. Even in the new spider-man movie "Enter the Spider-verse" the anime inspired character was based completely on stereotype:
Penny Parker
Penny Parker
I mean an Anime cute girl fighting in a Gundam style robot? How stereotypical Japanese can you get? It seems like all shallow-minded Westerners think of Japan/Asia is that it's all just cute girls in giant robot suits fighting Godzilla or something.
As an Asian guy I just find this so insulting and disrespectful. I guess it's like for Italians only seeing stereotypes of Italy on T. V. and getting infuriated.
To all weebs on this website I say you are an insult and a disgrace to all traditional Asian cultures!
Weebs are annoying
Weebs are shallow-minded
Weebs are half-minded people
Vote C
I shamefully admit that I am weeb and will go sepukku myself
Vote D
GirlGuy
4
5