Which one of THESE short-lived TV shows do you think you would enjoy the most (part 2)?

MCheetah

Yes, they are kind of meant to be pretty random. Yes, you've PROBABLY never heard of most of these before. Doesn't matter; just pick one! I'm trying to gauge what sticks.

Hey remember that time when Alex Mack murdered someone and Jessica Alba looked on and laughed?

"Norm." The infamous Pokemon episode. Highly accurate to the actual game and lore, too.

The Playboy Club (2011)
The Playboy Club (2011)

The Playboy Club (2011), starring Amber Heard and Jenna Dewan. Yes, I know both of those women's names are controversial. But you have to like at least one of them, right? Preferably the non-blonde psychopath.

The "Pantyhose" episode.

I'm kinda surprised The PJ's never lasted as long as it did, especially considering how memorable it still is, twenty years later.

Intensive Karen (aka "Heartbeat") was f*cking intense! I hate-loved that show!

Fastlane was also a show that was ahead of its time for 2003. Too bad it was canceled early. It should've been a 2009 show. Hey, anyone remember Bill Bellamy? Like at all? No? Okay...

THE SECRET WORLD OF ALEX MACK (Nickelodeon, teen/superhero/science fiction, 1995)
THE PJ'S (FOX, animated adult comedy, 1999)
NORM (ABC, sitcom, 1999)
Vote C
FASTLANE (FOX, action, 2003)
Vote D
THE PLAYBOY CLUB (NBC, drama, 2011)
Vote E
INTENSIVE KAREN / HEARTBEAT (NBC, medical drama, 2016)
Vote F
LET'S GET PHYSICAL (POP/Lifetime, comedy, 2018-2022)
Vote G
GirlGuy
1
7