Supergirl or Desi Zor-El: Confessions of My Many Alter Egos

Dared by @Abdkilani to do this!!

i always say that there are many sides to me...

There are Mini-Mes and then there are Many-Mes

The Good Des & The Bad Des

The Good Des is the family woman. She loves her family dearly and would do anything for them despite how much they take advantage of her on occasion. She’s hardworking and too nice for her own good. But she's also very goofy/talkative.

The Bad Des derived in 2009 and was created by her evil ex, Des. Des & Des were the storm of the century! She was ride or die and down to please her man. But all he did was ruin her purity and leave her lying in the dirt. That girl shortly died mid 2010 but was often revived by guys like her ex.

Get Out of Toxic Relationships While You Still Can :(

The Desi, DesiDoo, & DizzyDesii

The first Desi was created by her sperm donor. Yep, thats the nickname that he and his fam called me. I despised it but i’ve grown accustomed to it. Desi was a shy quiet sweetheart.

Then came DesiDoo. That was my videogirl persona. Lol it sounds bad but its not haha. This was originally my name when I was brave enough to videochat with randoms online. DesiDoo was one of my old G@G accounts and eventually became DizzyDesii.

Now you all know DizzyDesii. She’s funny, freaky, fabulous! Lmao jk haha. But i dont think I have to explain her much.

The RaeBae & The RaeRae

RaeBae was my first G@G account back when I was shy and quiet and 90% anon lol. Phew! Glad I grew out of that because I enjoy being free and open now.

RaeRae was the girl who wanted so badly to be liked by other races, particularly white guys. She loved her own kind, but wanted to be wanted by even more. So yea pretty much every white guy she knew in person called her Rae lol. But that little “fetish” if thats what you wanna call it, is over and done with. Either you like her or you dont. Rae’s pretty much dead

Well Anyways, I am Her and She is Me...

#FeelFreeToList #WorriedAboutRae

415
DizzyDesii is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guys

• Interesting evolution!! and I just love this sentence!! "Now you all know DizzyDesii. She’s funny, freaky, fabulous! Lmao jk haha. But i dont think I have to explain her much." You are funny, freaky and fabulous Desii!!
    This is an amazing look at you and it was so awesome that you shared it with us gaggers! and I also liked how you noted that you have gotten a new boost of confidence since your former gagger days, GOOD FOR YOU!!! Thanks for being a great gagger and friend!!

Most Helpful Girls

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 13

What Girls Said 2