Supergirl or Desi Zor-El: Confessions of My Many Alter Egos

DizzyDesii

Dared by @AbdKilani to do this!!

i always say that there are many sides to me...

There are Mini-Mes and then there are Many-Mes

The Good Des & The Bad Des

The Good Des is the family woman. She loves her family dearly and would do anything for them despite how much they take advantage of her on occasion. She’s hardworking and too nice for her own good. But she's also very goofy/talkative.

The Bad Des derived in 2009 and was created by her evil ex, Des. Des & Des were the storm of the century! She was ride or die and down to please her man. But all he did was ruin her purity and leave her lying in the dirt. That girl shortly died mid 2010 but was often revived by guys like her ex.

Get Out of Toxic Relationships While You Still Can :(

The Desi, DesiDoo, & DizzyDesii

The first Desi was created by her sperm donor. Yep, thats the nickname that he and his fam called me. I despised it but i’ve grown accustomed to it. Desi was a shy quiet sweetheart.

Then came DesiDoo. That was my videogirl persona. Lol it sounds bad but its not haha. This was originally my name when I was brave enough to videochat with randoms online. DesiDoo was one of my old G@G accounts and eventually became DizzyDesii.

Now you all know DizzyDesii. She’s funny, freaky, fabulous! Lmao jk haha. But i dont think I have to explain her much.

The RaeBae & The RaeRae

RaeBae was my first G@G account back when I was shy and quiet and 90% anon lol. Phew! Glad I grew out of that because I enjoy being free and open now.

RaeRae was the girl who wanted so badly to be liked by other races, particularly white guys. She loved her own kind, but wanted to be wanted by even more. So yea pretty much every white guy she knew in person called her Rae lol. But that little “fetish” if thats what you wanna call it, is over and done with. Either you like her or you dont. Rae’s pretty much dead

Well Anyways, I am Her and She is Me...

#FeelFreeToList #WorriedAboutRae

30
5
5Girl Opinion
30Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Guys

• Jjpayne
    Interesting evolution!! and I just love this sentence!! "Now you all know DizzyDesii. She’s funny, freaky, fabulous! Lmao jk haha. But i dont think I have to explain her much." You are funny, freaky and fabulous Desii!!
    This is an amazing look at you and it was so awesome that you shared it with us gaggers! and I also liked how you noted that you have gotten a new boost of confidence since your former gagger days, GOOD FOR YOU!!! Thanks for being a great gagger and friend!!
    Is this still revelant?
    • DizzyDesii

Thank you so much :)

• Jjpayne

Thanks for the MHG!!! and keep being the awesome gagger that you are!

• AbdKilani
    Great
    Take
    I liked that you did the glasses thing
    But can you use the hashtags
    And sorry for that evil ex
    you are super now <3
    all the love and respect to you
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girls

• Angelina25
    Aw you look gorgeous! And great take!
    Is this still revelant?
  • QueenofCups
    Pure genius, Des (i).
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

328
  • Creepazoid
    Well I like you as for the person i know you as, you as a person from your past experiences no matter how awful it could have been but that's what forms your personality makes and stronger as a person. This was a nice read and I'm glad you broke out of your shy self - I like that you're open about yourself and can speak about anything. P. s. you're a cutie yourself 😉
    • You grow as a person from past experiences *

• *blushing* Thank you. Yea I don't know if these still describe me but they were a part of me at a point in time

• Well I like who you are now.

• JDavid25
    LOL I like how you actually got the glasses to match the Alter Ego of Supergirl thing.. I think DizzyDesii is the true form of Desi... It is the amalgamation of the other alter egos to form the one true Personality... Haha..
    • DizzyDesii

Hahaha yassss :)

• JDavid25

You bet 8)..

• DizzyDesii

Thats also me in the very top pic lol rockin my wonder woman style

• bklynbadboy1
    Wow! I love this my take it was very informative now I know how you got to this point your evolution is very intriguing. I'm glad you went through everything you went through cause it shaped you into the strong beautiful and intelligent black woman you are today and if I ever see the ex I'll throw him a beating for you! 😉😉😉😉
  • Bruce_VVayne
    Mine is Bruce Wayne. I am supposed to be serious, not talking about myself and introverted. I can't talk about myself technically.

ps. Good post.
  • Hans222
    I appreciate the good and the bad Des! Nice sporty outfit you're wearing there.
    Is it related to a sport, like baseball or American Football?
    • DizzyDesii

In the top piv im wear a bulls bra with American eagle boxers haha. In the last pic its just a random jersey dress

• Hans222

Oh I see, I thought the lower pic was a sports shirt. But it's a nice and fresh look!

• ManOnFire
    That is actually sort of what I imagined you looked like, yeah. Very cute. The tits, man. The tits. 😍😍😍
  • Cool. I never realized you were this multifaceted! What a journey you've had. Adn what a cute face, have you ever tried curly hair?
    • Aww thanks :D and nahh not into afro/natural

• Awh, pity, it's a weakness of mine. But you do look like long hair would suit you!

• My hairs in a bun in the pic. I used to have longer hair. I did however try something curly before

• xTom98
    absolutely loved this one 😄
    DesiDoo would probably be my fav. one 🤔

• Prankster13
    Very informative lol. They all sound like good Desiis. 😊
    Glad you're this one now though.
  • Dchrls78104
    I'd like a mix of both. That is, if you were single😊😉
  • LegateLanius
    Nice take. Lookin cute. I also like the Desi Zor-El
  • LongShlongSilvr
    Best post ever. Loved it. Looking forward to your next one.
    • DizzyDesii

Ong thanks :)

• Your welcome. Thanks for putting together such a well thought out, clear, concise, and entertaining post.

• DizzyDesii

Haha you got me all cheeky

• videogame_nerd
    its chris @DizzyDesii will you please accepct my follow request i would like to answer your questions any time

most of the time it does not give me the option to feel free to list

i will be on my best behavior
  • Lemia
    @DizzyDesii I love that comic writers are introducing a lot more coloured heroes in their stories. Also your not so bad looking yourself.
  • newfreshstart
  • DanZaan
    Heyyyy remember me? I confessed a while back but this is my new account. Anyway you look sooo cute Diz!
    • You’re 16 wow good thing i didn't flirt but thanks

• DanZaan

Wait, no I ain't 16! I turned 17 last October!!!

• DanZaan

GaG messed up with my age again!

• Letitgoogoo
    Wow you are super pretty
    • DizzyDesii

Haha i wouldn't say all that but thanks girlie :)

• fallout3gamer
    very interesting mytake well done for sure 👍

just curious are you a big time bulls fan or is that just a old top
  • westend12
    Those pictures were the ones I was talking about! You have an amazing body and a beautiful face
  • timeforsomegag
    @DizzyDesii hope you dont mind me you have a gorgeous body
  • Questionsaweek
    i want to kiss you from your chest all the way down rip off those panties and lick u till u cum hard
  • SergeantSmoke
    I love it! A marvelous Take!
  • VixenRach
    Love it
  • DaanZaan123
    And here you are worried that your ass ain't perfect? It's Fine AF!!
  • jonesjessica812
    If you're talking about the show then ill go super girla sister. Id dick her
    • DizzyDesii

Lmao im talking about myself... read above

• Aquarius19777
    Nice body Bad Des wins
  • Smf1989
    this is a very good one
  • Anon_af
    Nice
  • Agape93
    You’re cute
  • justcurious2019
    it was a joke
  • dolemite68
    Ur such a dork 😂😂