So children exist

Yes yes, the most widely afraid of STD is children. And yes, I'm going to make you relive your prom night anxiety by talking about them, and I mean children-children(as in the prepubescent parasites that will one day become adolencent parasites)

An unhealthy amount of babies
An unhealthy amount of babies

From a young age we are expected to have children one day and when one of us say "I don't want a kid ever though." You just get brushed off and told "that will change." Which it usually does, but then there are the adults who still don't want kids even after they've been told they would so many times before so your seniors are really wasting their breathe it seems.

Don't get me wrong I love babies so much I want 4 of those little fuckers but they are just

So

God

Damn

Annoying

This kid is way too happy please end me
This kid is way too happy please end me

These things are so bad you can't tell which is more detrimental to your already diminishing health, raising a toddler or raising a teenager, you are just better of not having them at all bud

Anyway what I really want to talk about is how even though we hate them we can't help but love them (I can already sense someone making a subway joke). Children are a huge part in most of the populations' lives with half the agonizing things they do being for their kids like:

Working their asses off to get food on the table and clothes on their bodies

Teaching them what to do and not to do on the internet

Showing them how to use their gifts and abilites for the better

Teaching Timmy why he can't jerk off in a public pool

Making sure they don't have babies too, etc.

And when they become adults themselves you can finally congratulate yourself with a job well done, you just wasted about 21 years raising an ungrateful peice of shit now what?

Chocolate icecream and bongs duhhhh

Stay safe and remember, vaccines cause adults! If you even want one of those.

They look like they're being held at gun point πŸ˜‚

Thank you❀

46

Most Helpful Guy

• 4 d ago

Yup... I got three of them - the youngest is 24.

They cost about a half-mil each to raise, take up a third of your life, and grow up to hate you.

Parenting is a thankless job. ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• 4 d ago

Good take! People need to stop romanticizing parenthood.

Join the discussion

35
  • 4 d ago

Kids are great for the first 5 years. Tolerable for the next 5 and a nightmare to live with after that and that is just from a behavior point of view. The amount of money it takes to raise a child is overwhelming and your kids won't give a shit.

• 5 d ago

Nice take! But no I still don't want kids, until I'm rich enough not to have to deal with them all day when they are little

• 3 d ago

What the fuck is wrong with you?

• 6 d ago

I love it!!!

Must be good to be a potato...

• 8 d ago

Children, ew.

• 5 d ago

Good take

• 8 d ago

I love this MytakeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ

• 2 d ago

That's what abortion is for.