2 mo

A TODDLER'S View on HOW BABIES ARE MADE! #StoriesFromCookie

I'm sure we're all a bit bored currently, so I thought to tell you an entertaining story:

Cookie was about 3 or 4 years old when she remembers sitting in her room, wondering how babies came about.

A TODDLERS View on HOW BABIES ARE MADE! #StoriesFromCookie

Cookie's parents have always been pretty...we'll say prudent, and never told her much. At that age, all Cookie knew is that babies come about once a man and a woman were married, and that God created babies.

So, this is what Cookie figured was the most logical thing that could happen for a baby to be made:

The couple gets married.

They decide when they want to have a kid, and the wife would go outside and yell, "God! I want to have a baby!"

She would then open her mouth, and a capsule that was dropped from heaven went into her mouth.

She swallows it; the baby grows in her stomach.

Once the baby was ready to come out, the baby would come out of her butt, naturally, because, um...where else would it fit out of?

The baby came out wearing clothes, of course. It's a sin to be naked, ever. So they must be wearing nice clothes for their first day in the world.

So, that's that.

And when Cookie did find out how babies were made many years later....Cookie was surprised.

THE END

7
7

Most Helpful Guy

• GoodGuyBreakingBad
    Oh my thanks so much for sharing that MyTake , that was so interesting and uplifting much better than answering all these Corona Virus questions , there must be a dozen of them a day on here , so tired of seeing Corona Virus , not much we can do is just stay in say our prayers and eat our vitamins. :-D :-P :-)
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girl

• DeeDeeDeVour
    This is so cute & amusing. Your sweet li'l 'Cookie' should tell us more stories.
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

66
  • nopedydoo
    when i was younger this is what my parents told me:
    they went to a garden and found me inside of a thing of lettuce and found my brother inside of a carrot.
    not sure why or how i believed that considering i knew people carried babies in their stomach
  • allenwants2
    When I was about 5 I was standing on the driver's seat of my dad old panel truck pretending to drive and this very thought came tomy mind darn I darn God is so smart he know when people get married and know to send a baby to em and I just left all the other details to God I'm 61 now I remember it like it were yesterday. Thank you
  • Aakash_Hangargi
    Is that cookie became a banana cookie now wow its a funny story pills from gods thay make you pregnent would have saved lot of energy😂
  • Jamie05rhs
    LOL! Opening your mouth and swallowing is how you PREVENT pregnancy.
  • Nickel_Slam
    Yes. Toddlers are not that intelligent as compared to adults.
  • SunnyCaliGirl
    I really enjoyed your story
  • COMMODOREII
    This is an awesome story cookie. 😂
  • doeadeer123
    so wholesome
  • JoyGirl
    Cute... lol
  • james2018dean
    Odd, but cute.
  • Kelly6
    Lol funny
    this is why sex Ed is parents job
  • OceanMelon
    This is cute and amusing.