Guy friend said he doesn’t want to be friends?

One of my guy friends who I’ve been friends with over almost a year can be friends with other girls and seem perfectly fine talking to them, smiling at them and being friendly with them, something I clearly want with him but with me he’s weird and awkward and IT LITERALLY PISSED ME OFF SO MUCH!!! he looks so happy talking to other girls but yet he doesn’t want to be my friend, I find it odd that he does this to JUST ME. yet he stares at me from across the room. why the flip is he doing this? it makes me feel like complete shit because it makes feel like there’s a reason behind why he doesn’t want to be my friend and he’s not telling me😤 SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!!!😪

0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It sounds like he likes you. It could make him shy and uncomfortable around you.

1|0
    0|0
  • It sounds like he is saying that he wants to be more than friends. Have you ever thought that maybe he likes you? He may get nervous around you. Try asking or getting a friend to ask.

1|0
    0|0
  • I just think you should move on and look for other guy friends
    that's the best i can tell you. But this guy friend shouldn't be
    leading you on he needs to tell you what's wrong or maybe he
    just wants to leave you on thinking which is not right of him.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think he may like you. Some guys when they around a girl they are crushing on they become very self conscious and over think what they want to say. If you are good friends and you want to pursue a more romantic relationship I suggest the following. Attempt to engauge him in longer conversations on a regular basis. This would expose him to his anxiety (in this case talking a girl he likes) then normalize it through experence. As he becomes more accustomed to talking with you his social interactions will become less clumsy.

Best of luck,
    Mr. Brick

1|0
    0|0
  • He wants to date you and decides it’s better if he doesn’t friend zone himself.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tell us specifics of his behaviour...

1|0
    0|0
    • 5 d ago

the awkwardness is a BIG one, quiet, doesn’t say much, usually gives one word answers, doesn’t keep the conversation going often

• Show All
    • 5 d ago

Alright 👍🏻

• 5 d ago

if it’s cool with you!

• Maybe he wants more than friends

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he likes you but is too shy

0|1
    0|0
  • He’s an idiot

0|0
    0|0
  • He must have heard something about you

0|0
    0|0
  • Move on

0|0
    0|0
    • 5 d ago

I just wanted to make it clearly I don’t have feelings for him or anything, I would like to be friends with him only.

• 5 d ago

I just can’t figure out why he’s acting like this after a year of us being friends

• 5 d ago

Well it could be the girl to blame that he is with but l can't say it is or not and l am very aware that you are hurting inside l have been hurt lots of times in my life as well by girls that's why l have made my mind up to stay single l have everything but no loving

Recommended myTakes