Do you admire those parents who want to become parents for the first time when they are in their mid or late 40's?

kitty71
Do you admire those parents who want to become parents for the first time when they are in their mid or late 40s?
I mean with all the things that are happening in this world and also that bringing a kid to this world at this moment plus all the things that will be involved in raising and having a baby and more difficult whenthe parents are in their mid 40` `s or late 40`s!!

Things are more expensive, house finances, health, education, kids more involved now in technology, the risks out there for currents kids and teenagers , people are more emotional unstable, and much more things that involve having a kid in late years when they will grow up and not to mention the health of the own parents when they are older. Also the risk for the mom and even the kid being pregnant late in life. Of course each woman is different and I had known cases where there were mothers who became pregnant for the 1st time in their 40`s and the pregnancy turn out great.

"A woman's peak reproductive years are between the late teens and late 20s. By age 30, fertility (the ability to get pregnant) starts to decline. This decline becomes more rapid once you reach your mid-30s. By 45, fertility has declined so much that getting pregnant naturally is unlikely for most women. Researchers say female fertility decreases with age and conceiving a child naturally after age 45 is extremely rare. In addition, in vitro fertilization treatments are rarely successful in women over 45

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/mar/31/late-motherhood-is-on-the-rise-but-as-one-who-knows-it-has-its-downsides

On a social media site, I read a forum where a woman posted and ask for suggestions and advices to random people (yes she asked random people for suggestions !!) to look for doctors specialized in in vitro fertilizations, then I read the whole comment she posted and the post says:

"We would like to become parents in our mid 40`s for the first time, because for various reasons we were caught late. Do you know of places and prices for in vitro treatments? Im
1 mo
scared that the traditional way (the natural way) will no longer give me time to conceive"

The question is even if the pregnancy at that late end up well, in this troubled world we all live in do you think it is admirable those moms still desire to be mothers and bring a kid to this world?

I mean the one with all the effects of a pregnancy is the woman the man will never suffer having the body effects or the risk fo loosing the baby or the mom getting complicated during pregnancy.

1 mo
What are your thoughts? This is for both male and women so we can get read each sides
19
8