The Beauty of Long Hair On Guys!

I find long hair beautiful on guys, so I put together some pics for those of you who also love it.

1: 2:

3:

4:

5:

6:

7:

8:

9:

10:

11:

What do you think? Do you like long hair on guys? Which ones did you like?

176

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 16

• No.10 face and hair is beautiful! =)

• Nopeeeeeee. I like short hair on men. Or something like this
    www.google.com/search

www.google.com/search

• I find long hair looks good when he has a big manly beard to balance out all that girliness.

• Number 4: Perfection!!! <3 :)
    I LOVE long hair on males! All my boyfriends have had long hair, my current boyfriend has longer hair than me!

• 😍😍😍😍

• I LOVE LONG HAIR ON GUYS I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST ME ITS SO SEXY

• #5 is beautiful! <3

• The first one is my favorite. I love longer hair on guys, but very few can pull off the past-the-shoulders look. My best friend, who was also my first boyfriend, has long curly hair that is just past his shoulders, and it suits him very well.

• Yeah I figured the first one would make the best thumbnail pic for the take that's why I put it first. Are there any here you don't like?

• Well the red is a little wild for me and I'm not really a fan of the bun/ponytail one.

• I love it!

• hmm yea for some long hair looks nice
    but they re rare :P

• I think it looks good on most guys, but there are some who just don't suit it at all

• I'm not really a fan

• 3!!! 3 is much more like it :P

• Why, i like how they look, but I'd feel insecure if a guy has longer hair than me.

• No 1: The facial expression and eyes does it :)

• No thanks

• A lot of guys look better in longer hair 😍 It complements their face

• I agree. I think most people in general look better with longer hair vs. shorter.

• Yeah, there are some guys who don't suit it but most people look better with long hair

What Guys Said 5

• 0|0
  • The only one that looks decent is the 3rd one from the bottom. The rest look too feminine or unkempt. Sorry but in my opinion long hair can look nice at times but a lot of men fail at keeping it looking clean while keeping a masculine appearance.

I get that some girls like more feminine looking guys but I really don't understand the women that like dudes that look like cavemen.

• In these pics they have their hair looking clean and nice though. And I think if you have a beard you look plenty masculine enough. But it's not necessary, look at the last one, he hardly has a beard but he looks very masculine

• If you lived in the 90's or are in a band.

• I can't stand long hair on men.

• Some of them yep and some of them nope
    I have long hair but mine is like super girly so