myReview 1 mo

Just because a woman has a tattoo, doesn't mean she's slutty/less attractive!

I've seen things on here that I want to address.

Just because a woman has a tattoo, doesnt mean shes slutty/less attractive!

I've seen many tattoo topics on GAG.

And many females and males saying "women that has tattoos are slutty" or "women that has a tattoo becomes less attractive"

First off - just because a woman has a tattoo, doesn't mean she's a slut OR slutty

And "having tattoos are considered masculine"?

That's bullshit.

Stop living in the past.

Someone with a visible tattoo 30 years ago was perceived very differently than he or she would be today.

Today, you might not think twice about the inked barista taking your coffee order, or the retail store clerk with a rose tattoo on her wrist helping you put together an outfit for a job interview.

People seek tattoos for different reasons.

When judging the character, and receptiveness, of individuals with tattoos, it is important to resist the temptation to rely on stereotypes or reflexive assumptions.

Only when we know about the incentive behind the ink, and the desire for the design, can we discover the person behind the persona.

Men's perceptions of tattooed women have found that these women are seen in a generally negative light.

When men saw the woman with the tattoo, they judged her as less athletic, less motivated, less honest, less generous, less religious, less intelligent, and less artistic than when she displayed no tattoo.

This makes me so angry.

We can be just as intelligent as a woman with no tattoos.

How ridiculous.

2
4

Most Helpful Girls

• gothgirl997
    Aww bless your heart OP! Couldn't agree more..
    There's nothing wrong with piercings (imo they're actually fab and can be artistic too).
    People on this site are just judgmental conformists, or trolls, or incels, or Republicans that live in the 18th century. Their views are quite backward
    I honestly wouldn't take their words seriously.
    Is this still revelant?
  • nerms123
    You can’t really take this site too seriously. It’s half trolls and goofs
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Guy

• nachosaresexy
    Totally agree. And that girl's style looks great by the way.
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

21
  • This_is_my_username
    Hahaha GAG, is full of trolls they say things to rile people up. But I don't think women with tattoos are slutty at all. Don't take it to seriously.
    • Anonymous

Yeah definitely a lot of trolls here

• Chloeloves11
    I had a crush on a guy recently who was super in tatted women, like it was almost a necessity. I don’t have any tattoos and probably wasn’t adequate.
  • Anonymous
    While tats are super-common these days, I see a lot of STEM college girls and very few of them have tats. I'd say people use them as a social signal.

Did you delete ALL other replies b t w? Your post must have gotten dozens of them by now.