Clothes with Bows or Bows on Clothes

Clothes with Bows or Bows on Clothes

This is inspired by this question

HAIR BOWS: What Do You Think Of Girls Who Wear Bows in Their Hair?

Clothes with Bows or Bows on Clothes

My fashion polls don't always land well so I thought I might as well just do a mytake, that way I don't have to use a question on it and people can still comment on what they like.

This one is not as polished as I was hoping and it is honestly a lot harder than I thought to find a really good bow clothes picture. There is very simple ones but to find one that sticks out is not easy to do... at least with my searches anyway..... so here are the ones that I was able to find based on some various types of bow searches of which are mostly dresses.

Clothes with Bows or Bows on Clothes
Clothes with Bows or Bows on Clothes
Clothes with Bows or Bows on Clothes

between those two red ones, they are so close yet a little different...

Clothes with Bows or Bows on Clothes
Clothes with Bows or Bows on Clothes
Clothes with Bows or Bows on Clothes

Overall, its honestly hard to find a really interesting outfit. There are plenty of clothes just by themselves and plenty of close shots like the blue and white dress but not many where you get the full model.

Clothes with Bows or Bows on Clothes
Clothes with Bows or Bows on Clothes

Age is also hard to tell. I think part of the issue is bows seems to be a younger fashion which makes it harder to find fashions geared towards adults... it seems like the cutoff is around 20's and then it stops... or at least is no where near as easy to find in fashion past that age

Clothes with Bows or Bows on Clothes
Clothes with Bows or Bows on Clothes
Clothes with Bows or Bows on Clothes

I think the big bows are the most fun but the hard part here is finding ways to play around with them to move them around, it seems to be only around the waist in the front and in the back.

These are some that I did find which are not dress related but interesting

Clothes with Bows or Bows on Clothes
Clothes with Bows or Bows on Clothes
Clothes with Bows or Bows on Clothes
Clothes with Bows or Bows on Clothes
Clothes with Bows or Bows on Clothes
Clothes with Bows or Bows on Clothes

The idea here is more of a focus on the fashion than on the model herself. Id argue that some of these are not perfected and while look good they could look even better

Clothes with Bows or Bows on Clothes

Well, it is just about time for bed :) almost 3am here... :) hope you liked the pics or at least found them interesting

Clothes with Bows or Bows on Clothes
23
18

Most Helpful Girls

• kymberz
    ok. i'm sorry but i am in love with you and will you please be my personal shopper? your eyes are dead on the money! i love clothes with bows and trust me - accessories and ponytails are 6 trillion of my favourite things! and how much is it going to cost me to get you to keep posting pics of my favourite clothes? oh and you can take pics of me in them cuz i am 49 but look a lot younger. and it's the bows and accessories i swear! excellent post! i pray you have more!
    Is this still revelant?
    • Tell me another mytake you want me to do and consider it done

• kymberz

gloves (like long ones)? over the knee socks? stripes? polka dots? 50's skirts? cowboy boots and little dresses? scarves that are way too long? leg warmers? dangly earings? wearing several watches and bracelets and bangles? velvet dresses? velvet cloaks? headbands with bunny ears? mouse ears? i could go on ~ thank you! ~ i will! scarves worn tied on the wrists? over the knee socks with the toe area cut to wear as arm bands? wraps? little ballerina skirts over tights? ballerina slippers as shoes? skirts that touch the floor? little jean jackets? ummm... i really could go on but am i nailing anything interesting for you? or giving you any ideas?

• Kymberz, nice list, so many I will see what I can do for you :)

• Bows look very cute on pretty much anything.
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Guys

• Massageman
    Some dresses look good with them - examples are first pink dress dress and the red/black dot retro dress.
    Some are appallingly ludicrous- example is the white top with HUGE black bow and the back. ugh
    Is this still revelant?
  • SomeGuyCalledTom
    Cute, feminine, winning
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

2116
  • The one in her hair is cute but the rest are a no. The bow on the panties is cute tho
  • LEETSBEREAL
    You couldn't pay me to put these things on. I'm done with dresses all they do is get in my way. Can't move freely. The only bow I like. Is a bow and arrow. Nice my take though thanks for staying up until 3am to complete. Definitely interesting I now know gor sure what I wouldn't be found dead in 🤣
  • SydneySentinel
    I'd feel silly in most things with a bow with the exception of these. Maybe some lingerie that could be "unwrapped".
    • Massageman

Maybe with lots of ribbon so it takes a looooooooong time to unwrap you. ;- )

• CindyRuns
    It very much depends on the outfit.

I'd definitely wear a few of the ones you had in the pictures... and then there were quite a few where the bow overwhelmed the outfit and looked out of place !!!
  • BuckWild
    I love bows. When I hook up it makes me feel like it's Christmas. Like I am unwrapping a gift and I am so excited about the naughty surprise inside. :-)
  • personally not a fan of bows, they seem too childish too me. i really only think anyone in elementary or younger can pull them off.
  • MotherEarth2020
    Knowing my husband. He most like buy all them. He has a thing for girly clothes.
  • Elliegirl
    I think bows are cute as long as they’re not over the top to the point that it’s gaudy.
  • AlexxWest
    Meh. They're not for me. The only picture that looks good to me with a bow is the 6th one with the blonde in the black dress. Other than that they're just too girly for my liking and I'm not even a Tom boy Lol
  • DeeDeeDeVour
    I have some clothes with bows and I occasionally accessorize myself with bows.
  • SirRexington
    I seem to only like the smaller bows. Ones that are around the waist or up on their chest.

The back ones seem odd looking and out of place.
  • Avicenna
    The models are so attractive I focus on them instead. IMHO, the bow should not dominate- it's an accessory.
  • GoodGuyBreakingBad
    Bows on clothes for girls

• Bows can be pretty nice.
  • RawaajUK
    Those were good to see but I like simplicity.
  • TacosRAwesome
    I think bows on the back look cute but bows on the front look stupid.
  • Tacohunni84
    I’ve always thought small bows are ok but not big ones
  • moonpie89
    Doesn't look great. Most of those dresses don't need a bow
  • Nikki1989
    Too childish and too girly for me. Looks cute on others.
  • NorthwestRider
    You will never caught my fiancée wearing bows

She is a tomboy
  • whatdoyouwantt
    Clothes with bows look better than hair bows in my opinion.
  • KatherineJ
    Sometimes I like bows, it really depends on my mood.
  • Marisa00
    I find it cute it’s like opening a Christmas or Birthday Presents.
  • Kindofweird
    I love bows my all designs usually have bows...
    • You make designs?

• Well it's my hobby to design dresses but on paper... it's like a part of me... one day I will definitely do a fashion show... but I don't know how to show my designs to world without people stealing them... any ideas...😀😀

• That sounds so cool!! I'd look into some legal stuff on that like a Patent. But if you plan to go to college that's a great place to ask around

• derek2017
    clothes with bows!
  • ChiTown33
    No bows!
  • humanearth
    I love Bows. Especially if its a bow tie
  • Exorcist_Rampage
    Both of them looks very good on women.
  • GloriaMc
    Its cute for kids
  • bebop24
    How about a bow with no clothes
  • Gedaria
    Very nice...
  • Manuel2
    Does not work on anyone
  • NatalieKeller95
    nah gives off hints of daddy issues
  • ChadGroyper
    Bows are gay
  • Interesting take
  • Anonymous
    No clothes