A New Look in a New Year

This is an attempt to show new fashion. I've based this on google searches so It could be dated but I have seen a couple of interesting things that have stuck out to me.

A New Look in a New Year

There is clearly a suit theme that keeps popping up on all the searches. Specifically blazers and suit like themed clothes.

A New Look in a New Year
A New Look in a New Year
A New Look in a New Year
A New Look in a New Year
A New Look in a New Year

As you can see it has a professional causal look. Which is fun, commanding and sexy.

A New Look in a New Year
A New Look in a New Year
A New Look in a New Year
A New Look in a New Year
A New Look in a New Year

There are other areas where it takes the professional look and fuses it to make it much more relaxed causal and fun. I am sure I have seen blazers before but these keep coming up in the searches. There is something commanding and powerful about a girl in a blazer. It is a fun feel. While the bottom pic is not a blazer per say it does have the suit like flaps and the leather pants almost act as a pair of professional black pants.

A New Look in a New Year
A New Look in a New Year

I also noticed black leather come up a little bit. But what's of specific notice of these pictures is first the girls greaser hair which I think is very interesting. There is also the leather suit combo can look really nice on women or men.

A New Look in a New Year
A New Look in a New Year
A New Look in a New Year
A New Look in a New Year
A New Look in a New Year

Here is a couple extra odds and ends I found. The orange and black outfit is clearly feminine yet has a very strong business feel to it. I find it quite interesting. Then there is the black leather jumper which works really well with the belt, necklace, boots and jacket. Then there is the bow tops which tie in nicely with the whole suit theme. It's a fun blouse that finishes with a black belt and bottom. Then there is the sweater dress which blends great with the coat and meets the boots perfectly. Finally, there is the idea of matching a blouse with leggings. I am not sure I have seen that done yet but if it has I would like to see it happen more.

Short and sweet. Basically the results of my searching but like I said, this was based on a google search. So I could be off the mark :)

A New Look in a New Year
3
3

Most Helpful Guys

• GoodGuyBreakingBad
    This is very nice , looks lot professional on a Woman , sort of what a doctor would wear
    Is this still revelant?
  • Women look badass in both suits and leather
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

31
  • kymberz
    ok. i don't even remember what the question was? you had me at those bow blouses! i'll take one in all 3 colours - size 0 thank you!
    and you knew it! oh you are sneaky zebra!
  • I do love the fact that women showing skin seems to be so fashionable.
  • CindyRuns
    Very attractive batch of outfits !!!
  • Good take