Why do some girls get those ugly pixie cuts?

I think I speak for 95% of my fellow men when I say... YUCK!

2113

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 21

• What's interesting is that I got one because I volunteered for a Vidal Sassoon hair competition last October. And as soon as I got it, guys complimented me all the time. Guys I didn't know or barely knew.

I'm an athletic/skinny vegan actress/comedienne so, as one would expect, I never get asked out - but a guy actually asked me out as soon as I cut it short! Guys would also stare in general for God knows whatever reason.

I felt like a blacked haired Charlize Theron with this haircut - with beautiful mermaid green peaking through my bangs.

So I have gotten more attention with short hair for some reason and more badass acting gigs. But now that attention has died down somewhat months later.

Suffice to say, even when my hair was long, guys didn't ask me out at all.

So women - here is some advice - it doesn't matter what you do with your hair. Just do what the f*ck you want with your hair before you get super old and shriveled. Cut it. Color it pink, blue, purple (because it's fun). Do whatever makes your face beam with delight like a glowy spring day. ^_^

• For any number of reasons.
    1. Maybe they like it
    2. Maybe it's easier to maintain
    3. Maybe they don't care what men like or think

• You can't deny that Frankie looks hawwt!
    1.bp.blogspot.com/.../Frankie-Sandford5.jpg

• Ok, but she would look better with long hair

• Pictures of her with longer hair does not suit her face at all!

• Whatevs!

• Because not all girls care about what men think and they cut their hair like that because they actually like it that way? Your opinion is irrelevant.

• You clearly cared what I think lol. If you didn't need my opinion you wouldn't have answered

• Because you keep asking me questions, lol. I'm simply answering your questions, that's what this site is all about after all.

• lol ok

• Some girls do things for themselves for what they like and could care less what guys think because women are not here to please you and they are not just bodies for you to do what you want to with and boss around and control. I know it's a crazy concept for some guys, but we ARE our own people and have brains that can make their own decisions.

• Why do some girls get whatever haircut they please?*

There, fixed that for you.

And to answer your question: because they can. It's really that simple. Girls don't exist to please your personal aesthetic preferences. :3

• because its what they want. We all don't seek approval from men for what we look like.

• Why answer my question then if you don't care what I as a man think?

• Because you asked a question seeking answers. Duh?

• Because you asked the question. You wanted an answer there it is.

• Well some girls can rock it and some can't you have too have the right head for it or it will look stupid. I saw girls with purple in there hair and had theses type of hair cuts and it looks stupid and ugly sorry girls. I would rather see a nice hair cut with a tad of purple or natural looking colors.

• So you know most men in the world. I doubt that 100% some do some don't. Get over it mr anonymous. I think people hate trolls more or people who hide behind the keyboard. Crawl out from under your rock lmao

• Well, they either think it is cute or easy to maintain.

• Latter is a mistake. I think that 'pulling it off' means actually spending more time on making sure it likes right, more makeup, etc. Low maintenance feminine is throw hair up, and go. Pixie cut requires dedication to making your look work.

• You have a fur coat though, you wouldn't understand...

• I don't brush my own hair either. That is what the people are for.

• Show more from Girls
    11

What Guys Said 12

• I likes em, well, if she's genuinely attractive to begin with and has the features.

If I may be so presumptuous. The basis of your, and this, alleged 95% of men's, attraction to women, appears to have the same level of depth as a 12 year old boy's.

"Eww, she cut her hair short."

Seriously, don't speak for me. You just don't know how to look properly.

• Well go ahead and be the 5% who want their woman to look like a man. More like 10%, because 10% of men are homosexuals

• Dude, don't be jealous of Levin. Just stop.

• BELIEVE me... Nothing to be jealous of lol

• They get lied to that they're much more attractive with all their hair cut off.

It's brilliant really, some of those girls are just advising other girls to follow, but a lot of them that advise their fellow ladies to do that are just torpedoing the competition, ahaha. Kind of like if some men started going, "Dude, yeah, put on that 20 pounds of fat, it's so hot! Any girl that doesn't like it is stupid and you didn't want her anyway."

• I used to feel that way. But have you ever walked into a breast cancer clinic and looked around especially with someone you loved more than life?

I did me and my brother both did with someone we loved more than life, our mom. Should you ever find yourself in that dreaded dreadful situation you will learn to appreciate them for who they are quick.

During the orientation they handed our mom a wig and the day of her first and every other visit we saw women trying to cover their heads as if they were ashamed of them selves for something that wasn't even their fault. I can't tell you how that felt because there is no way to describe it other than us wanting to shout to them to take off those wigs and covers because they can't hide their beauty inside.

Those women had nothing to be shamed of at all what so ever. Those who are responsible and hiding the cures for cancer those bas***ds have are shameful and they need to hide their ugly selfish greedy murdering head and faces. But at least though I know I'm not to judge because it's not my place to do so. But I know accordingly to the teachings of Christianity in the end on judgment day they will never get away with it and they will endure the suffering millions of times more harsher they they ever envisioned.

• I like girls with pixie cuts if they suit them... yeah if they don't suit it, it's not appealing. But some girls look great with them.

• maybe i belong to 5% but pixie cuts is quite impressive and hot.I mean the displayed a lot of courage and confidence.( excluding miley cyrus.)

• some girls can pull it off, but I know what you mean.

Personally I find block/full fringes worse

• I agree. Looks terrible. They go from womanly to little boy instantly with that or lesbian. I'm interested in neither.

• Because they don't realize a short pixie cut destroys most of their attractiveness

• some women can pull it off very nicely. that is why

• Some girls can pull them off.

• Show more from Guys
    2