Are There Any Guys Who Prefer Cute PJs Over Sexy Lingerie?

Well I'd wear sexy lingerie for my bf but... I think I'm still a girl inside lol i like cute PJs with teddy bears or cats on them lol. I wear them all the time when I'm home. They're comfy.

41.media.tumblr.com/...lws7d1tG8o1r8r6vco1_500.jpg
  • I'm a guy - prefer sexy lingerie
  • I'm a guy - prefer cute pajamas
  • I'm a girl - wear sexy lingerie
    Vote C
  • I'm a girl - wear cute Pjs.
    Vote D

3080

Most Helpful Guy

• Pajamas when you're around the house is super cute! I can see my future wife wearing them, then I see myself hugging her from behind and biting her neck. :) I just feel like cuddling with a girl thinking about it haha.

Sexy lingerie more for special occasions and when you want to turn me on really fast lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• i say go for it. if a guy is displeased over you not wearing lingerie every single night, then frankly, he is a scuzzbucket.