- PROFILE SUMMARY
Retail business owner.
Medical science researcher.
Smartphone app entrepreneur.
Negotiation consultant and reader of behaviors and personalities.
Likes motorcycles, fishing, fixing and building things, solving problems.
Winning isn't about being the best of the best. It's about changing the playing field in your favor.
If I can read your desires, I can manipulate and rob you blind, while still making you think that you won.
- Shared opinion:What An Existential Crisis Feels Like
You must be a liberal. The main objective of any lifeform, whether its people, other animals... +1 y
- Shared opinion:Science: What Is It Good For?
A person does not have to choose between science and scripture. Each serves a purpose that the... +1 y
- Shared opinion:10 Reasons and More to Not Become an Early Childhood Educator (Childcare, Daycare teacher, Etc.)
Maybe the parent and educator is just shitty. My daughter loves daycare. She starts the day... +1 y
- Shared opinion:Many Sheltered Rich Kids Are Set Up For Failure
You don't need to be a sheltered rich kid to be set up for failure. Just a sheltered kid. It... +1 y
- Shared opinion:The Gender Divide in STEM
Sorry, but I have to call bullshit on your take. You said that, "STEM is the future, yet so... +1 y
- Shared opinion:How to Present Yourself at a Job Interview if You Are Student
Speak clearly. No stuttering (practice). Don't sound like a repeating record. Be confident in... +1 y
- Shared opinion:Why School Does Not Define Your Success
There is no single factor that defines one's success. But as a whole, when you look at... +1 y
- Shared opinion:Does it make a person dumb if he/she is horrible at math?
It just means they aren't good at math. In real life, those who are extremely good at math... +1 y
- Shared opinion:Why Kids Don't Like School
Haha it takes a lot of effort to think... Kids aren't motivated in school because they lack... +1 y
- Shared opinion:Why Going to an Expensive Private High School is Not Actually Good for Kids
Everything you said applies to ANY school. 1. Why would a kid from a rich family send their... +1 y
- Shared opinion:Valentines Day Gifts (DIY Version)
My wife and I generally don't celebrate Valentines, but when we were dating, I used to make... +1 y
- Shared opinion:Supporting the LGBTQAI Community in the Workplace
I question the logic of supporting LGBT people in the workplace. If there is a policy... +1 y
- Shared opinion:Facebook Nearly Caused Me To Lose My Job
The interwebz is the home to all the trolls on this planet. These are people who have... +1 y
- Shared opinion:Why I Don't Like Work
1. You probably work in a crappy job sector where workers are not valued. Hence, there is no... +1 y
- Shared opinion:Why I Will NEVER Become a Teacher!
Most school teachers are unionized, so it offers a certain level of job security that the... +1 y
- Shared opinion:Does Freedom of Speech Exist On the Job?
You don't understand the concept of Freedom of Speech. Freedom of Speech only means that the... +1 y
- Shared opinion:5 Disadvantages Of Being Really Smart
There are no disadvantages, only tradeoffs. +1 y
- Shared opinion:What I Really Hate About Becoming a Programmer :(
That sucks. I'm not a programmer, but I do sit in an office staring at a computer most of the... +1 y
- Commented on an opinion:Buyer Beware: The Ever-Increasing Cost of College Tuition in America
I think you may be referring to employers for minimum wage jobs, retail or food industry jobs or... +1 y
- Commented on an opinion:Why College Loans Are EVIL
I live in Canada where the current unemployment (and historical levels of unemployment) are... +1 y
Sign up or log in to view more details.