#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Valentines Day Gifts (DIY Version)

Valentines day is creeping up to us yet again. I've decided to share some DIY's that may be cheaper and personally I feel they mean a lot more as gifts for this day because your making it your own. Awesome ideas to give to your valentine or to treat yourself!

Valentines Day Gifts (DIY Version)

Sweet or Sour Gifts

This one can be done in so many ways. Very simply, just buy a packet of lollies or chocolates.. most likely their favourite kind and just chuck on a message. It can be as cheesy as you want it to be or just straight to the point of love.

Valentines Day Gifts (DIY Version)

Alcohol lovers

This would be perfect for that valentine that is always drinking! Just make sure they're the kind to take a joke with the sort of message like that.

Valentines Day Gifts (DIY Version)

Memories

For those that like to go all out with DIY's. Below in this picture there are many different ways you can portray the memories you made together. I find these sort of gifts the most touching because not only would it take time to create but it's a very personal gift.

Valentines Day Gifts (DIY Version)

Cosy Fort

Yep. I just hit you with that fort creation for the night. Totally straightforward surprise, that really needs no explanation!

Valentines Day Gifts (DIY Version)

DIY Candles

Mason Jars are probably one of my favourite things at the moment. The amount of DIY's you can do with these are endless and they always end up looking cute! This one you just simply buy a mason jar, a candle and decorate the jar however you want.

Valentines Day Gifts (DIY Version)

Edible Gifts

Who doesn't love being able to eat! This link will bring you to a page for those that are interested in making any of the food that is shown in the picture below.

https://cutediyprojects.com/food-and-drinks/popular-valentines-day-dessert-recipes-easy-make/

Valentines Day Gifts (DIY Version)

Happy Valentines Day GaGers!

You are all loved, whether you're in a relationship or Single. Feel free to treat yourself to these :)

2830
soccerchick4eva is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

• My wife and I generally don't celebrate Valentines, but when we were dating, I used to make books for her. They would be cartoon books about our previous lives as dinosaurs, or ninjas... etc. One was about me leaving for a year to go abroad to study. Then we kept making them and sending them long-distance when I was away. We kind of stopped after getting married. So much effort (and no privacy to make it, since it takes days to weeks to make one).

We have a stack of these books... up to volume 7, with multiple spinoff stories.

They can end up being more costly in time, effort and materials vs a store bought present. But I don't remember any store bought present she got me. She'll always remember these books.

Most Helpful Girl

• Waw I really like the 📕 memo, 🏕 cozy fort,🕯candle ideas!
    I did handmade projects with jars looking really cute, we used colored jars so when you light the candle it will illuminate with colors and that's so sweet especially with warm colors, they make atmosphere lovely ❤

*btw* thank you also for the cute webby!

Valentines Day

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 29

• DIY's are the best, it shows that someone took the time to put something together and present it to you in a special way, is always beautiful. I want to make a DIY now but i'm single. O well maybe next year.

• Some great presents. DIY in general has always impressed me because it showed she put thought and planning into what she came up with, which was always great.

• The Cozy Fort idea is great!
    I wish I had somebody worth doing that for.

• For the actual day, since it is not a day off this year - my girlfriend will get our kids and I each a card and some candy by each place setting for dinner. (My card includes a coupon with certain - ahem - benefits promised upon redemption.)

For my part - on the day - get my girlfriend flowers and a card.

The weekend after, my girlfriend and I will drop the kids off at the grandparents for the long weekend and will go to a top flight hotel in the city. We then go to the theater, stay in bed till noon, have a dress up dinner, and make it a just the two of us weekend. (Oh, and we do other stuff, too.)

She usually gets me some kind of sexy underwear. I usually get her ditto - or sometimes an outfit she might like.

• Oh you romantic softy. Thanks for the good ideas. Married 14 years, sometimes I need some new ideas. Cheers. If I knew you better it'd be hugs for this.

• Oh wow, what a set of great ideas :D
    Lots of candy haha... hope your guy has a big stomach!

• I wish you good luck to you and your Australian boyfriend

• this valentine am gonna treat myself with some love

• l am in love with me as no girl wants me any nice girl like to date me l am a very nice guy

• That's... Next year... A bit far away right now... Datewise.

• Nice

• Definitely doing the cozy fort!!

• Awesome

• Interesting

• Nice...

• A heart shaped pillow sewed together by you.

• Wow. That’s crazy.

• I prefer cash it being my birthday

• Amazing

• Thenks 😍 beautiful

• Nice ideas :)

• Wow great

• This so cute

• Great ideas thanks.

• hey, when polygamy comes back in style, wanna hook up? :D

• Amazing mytake!!!

• High heels
    So when ever she walks she feels the pain

What Girls Said 27

• right, prefer cheap and thoughtful over expensive and dull. i'd like to do something like the first one, and maybe make shit seem neat somehow around the apartment. he's into chemistry, so wondering how to play on that shit somehow lol i've got a few ideas, have yet to decide on one

• Thanks for sharing, i think these is some of the best stuff i seen so far
    And over all i my self prefer to make and get stuff that do not stay after, beyond maybe a small part, as leaving it ni the memory i think is the best

• Well, if I decide to celebrate next year I might just try one of these.

• I don't think guys care much about that

• Wow, love the ideas

• Making a fort is a great idea. Very cute.

• Nice take

• Yumm, sweet and sour.

• Looks fun

• Nice

• So nice. Thanks for sharing!!

• Now I'm hungry

• I like the memory collage

• I like that

• Let me get some of that alcohol haha

• Cool ideas

• Good idea 💡

• Nice take😊

• Amazing

• cute

• Good stuff

• I always make home made gifts, but these just feel so cringey to me. XD If you want to make DIY gifts for someone, don't use the internet but rather use what you know of them... It isn't as much about the gift as it is about actually showing them how much YOU actually care about them and taking the time to make them something personal.

• Good take thanks

• WOW! some ambitious projects here!
    Good ideas all :)

• I thought you left gag

• Sweet ideas. Thanks for sharing your wonderful ideas.

Valentines Day