Do you think Amal Clooney is pretty?

She is very pretty but considering that George Clooney could have any girl he wanted, I am surprised he married her. I know she is a human rights lawyer but she was worth only $2 million compared to Clooney's 200 - 250 000 000 before he had to pay for the wedding in Venice.

27

Most Helpful Guy

• She is very beautiful! she is also intelligent and passionate
    he chose the right woman to marry thats for sure!

You can't put a price on a woman like that they are 1 in a billion

What Guys Said 6

• I agree with you.

We're led to believe that Clooney chose her for her personality. But, it's not as if the world is lacking in women who think the way she does. Every time I hear about Amal's views on this or that, I'm not at all surprised. She has the standard views that one would expect of someone of her background. I just don't see what is special about her.

• Money-laundering from Islamist arms dealers & a delusional pushy peasant Muslim fameho mother.

• "George Clooney could have any girl he wanted"<--- is this a joke... the guy is ugly in my opinion and he's an old fart with grey hair now basically... how girls like him?

and no i'm not jelaous of a guy who's almost 55... gosh

• Maybe he cares about who she is as a person?

• I saw her picture once a few months ago, yeah, she's attractive.
    He really shouldn't give a damn about how much she's worth, and even rich guys with a lot of options can like a woman's personality.

• Amal Alamuddin is beastly disgured ugly.
      What you see is heavily photoshopoed airbrushed photos. Contouring make up caked on. But she's still UGLY.

• Well gee, maybe he cares about her for more than her looks.

Shallow much?

• Well, no. He cannot stand her. Hence the offensive remarks. Clooney's in a contract to promote ugly Amal.

• @jjjinx22 I will never understand the hypocrisy and pettiness of women.

• "George Clooney could have any girl he wanted..."

Not sure about that. He's 53.

What Girls Said 2

• Amal Alamuddin is grotesque ugly & a junior non-entity lawyer who at almost 40 has never led a case in court.
    The "marriage" is a TOTAL SHAM. Some I know works for him.
    His first wife Talia was plain but Amal is hideous like a tranny. Big humped nose, bucktooth overbite, ass chin, bug eyes, gawky body. Clooney calls her "ugly Hezbollah", "Conchita Wurst" & "Lady Boy" behind her back.
    He's never slept with her.
    The twins are ugly Amal's via surrogate using her eggs & sperm donor. Clooney agreed to give his name, as per publicity contract.
    Key to all this is that ugly Amal Alamuddin's family of money-laundering Islamist arms dealers like her infamous uncle Ziad Takieddine funnel millions into Hollywood film production.
    No Clooney did not pay for the wedding. He pays nothing. Her family paid all including ring.

• Well only he knows why he chose her. You can only contemplate. But isn't he known for serial dating?