Ok well i'm pregnant and i bought a dress like this and i'm planning on wearing it when i go with my boyfriend to his best friend's house. My boyfriend said this is too short and you are not wearing it in front of my guy friends! He is really upset because of it and I really don't know why. Should i wear it or not?
p. s i'm not trying to look sexy or anything, i just love the dress.
- It's not that short wear it
- It's too short don't wear it
Most Helpful Guy
Wear what you want. (I can read that this is a popular response.)
In choosing to wear this dress, you may influence your boyfriend to make some choices of his own.
- choose to not see his friend
- choose to see his friend but not bring you with him.
- escalate his level of concern to include any public outing with you wearing that dress. (Just as you may decide what you wear, he can decide with whom he associates himself.)
It is within your rights to decide how to clothe yourself. BUT, choices have consequences.
Make your choice, live with the result.
Just how badly do you want to wear that dress anyway?
Most Helpful Girl
Looks fine to me. If you want to get snappy you can tell him he doesn't get to say until there's a ring on your finger.