Your thoughts on NATURAL thigh gap?

Your thoughts on NATURAL thigh gap?
Your thoughts on NATURAL thigh gap?

• I like it
  • I hate it

1831

Most Helpful Guy

• It's an irrelevance to me. Your thighs touch, your thighs don't touch, I don't care, lol. Thigh gap is just one of these fashion trends perpetuated by the intense media scrutiny of every aspect of the body, particularly the female body. Sooner or later people will be deemed less worth if the inside of their anal cavity isn't glittery and doesn't smell of guava.

Fuck thigh gap. Fuck eyebrow goals. Fuck the mass micro management of people and how they look. No matter how much we paint and trim the exterior we're all walking skin bags of organs and crap. We all turn into putrid mush when we die.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have one, but don't consider it a huge asset. I really kind of wish that my thighs just tapered nicely into my groin, mine is nowhere as wide as the first example though. What I'm saying is I could take it or leave it, not much I can do to change it other than gain a bunch of weight.