Guys, is 5'6 an attractive height for a woman?

What about models that are 6ft tall?
Is it their height that makes them hot or their proportions and symmetry?
I'm a college student and I'm told I'm short
  • It looks okay
  • It's perfect
  • It's unnactractive
    Vote C
  • It's gross
    Vote D

30

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 29

• I think attractiveness is more about facial structure and such. But the height side of things is guy specific. I personally like tall girls. 5'6" is on the taller side of average for a girl. Just depends on the guy

• Do I Have Preferences in Women? ↗
    Tall girls can be super attractive with the right clothing style, Elegant and appealing as mature woman.
    your height I think Is perfect for me I am 175 Cm , which is 5.8 Ft

• 5'6" is not a perfect size for a model. A good model should at least be 5'7" tall and have a waist to hip ratio of 70%. The perfect figure for reference is 34-24-36 inches or 80-60-86. They should have a face with good symmetry and prominent cheek bones and body with a good posture. And their gait in high heels should be flawless.

• I've always gone for taller chicks. My girlfriend is 5'11. I think my ex girlfriend was around that same height as well lol. Go figure. I've never looked at a chick and said 5'6... nope. It's just sort of a plus to be a little taller.

• 5'6 is just right, once you get to 5'8 thats getting tall. I personally like short girls a bit more but I think both short girls and tall girls are hot for different reasons. Tall girls usually have nicer legs for example

• If you're attractive then people will find you attractive.
    I've never met a guy that said the girl's height was the determinant for attraction.

• It plays a significant role. Short girls just seem so much younger despite how old their face looks.

• @NoLivesMatter That's your prerogative. There are 40 year old models who tend to be over 5'9 and they like they could be in their 20's.

• I think 5'6" is a good height, probably just right for me, I'm 5'9".

• Height is something I don't really pay attention to. The woman can be 7 feet tall or 4'11" and still be attractive.

• It's way better than those overly tall models who are in addition also typically malnutritioned and extremely skinny and unattractive so I voted B)

• Height isn't a huge thing for me personally, as long as they're not extremely short or tall.

• There's nothing guys like more than having a girl who's taller than them and towers over them in heels. That's every guys fantasy.

• I think it's an attractive height. Not short, but not too tall either.

• It's the same height as a "woman" I dated in med school.

• height is height, I couldn't care less about it, I am curious why people get turned off by height :)

• I like taller women but it's still a fine height. Besides height doesn't really matter anyways.

• 5’5, 5’6, 5’7, 5’8, and 5’9 are the most attractive heights for women!

• That's my mom's height. I'm 6'0 so it's not a bad height

• height should never be an issue

• I agree. Just something weird others obsess about so it makes me nervous too

• just put www

• Oh yeah I totally understand working on your inner beauty. I am personally more insecure with my personality, actually, at least 10 times more so than appearance--I think I'm pretty. Yet I also understand that if you could not imagine intimacy with another person it is probably wise to stay away from a relationship with them (even if you're waiting for marriage like me). I just am asking this question because height has suddenly become this big deal on twitter. I find myself as this girl that has always been called tall in a college full of really tall girls and wondering if I am short or if they are just wearing heels. I wanted to analyze the men's perspective of attraction towards taller women because taller women are portrayed in media to be beautiful, and I wanted to see if it matched the average man's desires, or if it is simply a reflection of what women desire for themselves, excluding men from the equation. Beauty is something that is interesting to me :)

• 5'5-5'7 is my preference, so 5'6 is perfect.

• You're screwed 😭

• More from Guys
    9