Do I Have Preferences in Women?

Hello

مرحبا

So today It is a bit personal topic, I have been asked to do this challenge #WhatIFindAttractiveChallenge by the Editor of the month, Ms. @AngelicSin. It is a tough one, much harder than the beard challenge I did a while ago! Why? Because I find it hard to be picky since I never really got to know the difference in women, because I've never actually dated!

Suggested reading tracks:

Now I am as you know, a man with good eyes, I see many things that would attract me in a woman, that no one can see, which is kinda of a problem to me. I have a good taste, don't get me wrong, but in looks, I can find many amazing things in someone who is normal!

So I will look deep into my soul, and try to be as selfish and as shallow as I can, because I am a man of my word and I accepted the challenge:

1. Brunettes or blondes?

Brunette : More elegance and mystic
Brunette : More elegance and mystic

Generally I like brunettes over blondes, I don't know it is just something that is automatic but mind you that I have seen some really gorgeous blondes out there!

Literally, I am writing this and my heart is like, man you love both!!!

2. What about skin tone ?

I like white, pale, normal dark brown ...etc lolz

But I think I prefer medium skin tone like this one (Olive skin tone, I don't know what that is but that is what google said lol)

This one is gorgeous !!
This one is gorgeous !!

3. Tall, short, or medium height?

This might be the only thing that I care about to some extent, I mean, I am not a tall guy (175 Cm) but I would go for a bit of a taller girl (180 Cm). If the girl is right, I might go after her, tall girls can be really attractive, as for shorter I don't mind anything above 140 Cm.

Both looks great, but this time I would go for the tall one !

4. Fit or not?

To be fair, I only care if she is healthy or not, I am not going to deny that I want a fit girl as I worked so hard to be fit and look good (I am not asking for a six pack, at least just a bit of definition), mind you I would never ask a girl change or refuse a girl because she is out of shape, but I think I would love to have a girl that can keep up with me in life and health so we can do all the stuff I like, and yup, many times I find myself looking at muscular girls at the gym! Don't ask me why I like the body type, ask my eyes!

Look good !
Look good !

5. Elegance

An elegant lady is what I wish for, mature and polite with all the right prestige. I find that amazing, now this is more of an age thing, I love it when a girl acts as her age. Young girls are full of life and like to have fun and I like that, but I prefer elegance.

I mean look at that <3
I mean look at that <3

There you go folks, I have gotten as shallow as a puddle, but here is my final word to you and it is not just words, nope, it is something based on past experience:

I would never reject a woman based on my preferences. Sure, looks matter, but in the end as I have in the past done, gone out of my way and asked a blonde, red toned girl out. She was really out of my preferences in many ways, why? I was attracted to her in every way, it is something more than just preferences, it is something the eyes, mind, and the heart can't resist. (BTW, it didn't work out!)

In the end, I thank my friend @AngelicSin I knew you were going to get editor of the month, as you were working hard and put your heart in it, congrats again!

I nominate for this challenge :

@LegateLanius

@PrettyRegular

@Penelope_

@QueenofCups

@VaIiant

@Hapinus

Peace upon you all

1512

Most Helpful Girls

• I feel a lot of the girls her have gotten mildly upsetted by your take lol. I think it was great! Very fairly and peacefully presented, and you have some interesting tastes. I wish you good luck on your mission to find the right kind-hearted, olive toned, brunette haired, tall, athlete!

• When she is right , all of this ( olive toned, brunette haired, tall, athlete!) would mean nothing to me :)
      and I don't see any upset girls here hehe
      Thanks :)

• Sort of sad that I wasn’t nominated for this challenge 😔
    But it’s okay I will get over it
    Sort of surprised you would like a girl to be taller than you but the rest of it seems pretty normal ☺️

Most Helpful Guys

• Nice list.

For me:

1. Don't care
    2. Don't care
    3. Don't care
    4. Prefer fit, or at least active, because I am a runner (25 miles per week)
    5. I actually prefer the "Plain Jane" girl-next-door type.

• I have really much similar views. Even that height thing. If I would date a 180cm girl, I would still be 15cm taller. ☺ I don't mind to be tall. I like it.

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 13

• Brunette: my hair's indigo thanks to Manic Panic
    Olive skin tone: nope, I'm deathly pale
    Tall: yep!
    Fit: nah i'm underweight and not fit at all
    elegant: yeah
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

• Interesting, I hope you'll find the right girl, very nice MyTake :)

• LOL, This'll be difficult for me given I don't have a type. Thanks, Abd :P

• Easy
      I am your type :p
      You know how hard this was on me, now I trust you can do it , and if you need help , I will :)

• I know these are pretty general preferences.. but I'm all of those xD

• Dead, lol I'm like none of this haha.

• How so?
      Like literally I said I don't care about these preferences , they are just extras XD
      hehe

• Lmao, are you calling me short? haha. And I agree a heart and kind soul does really matter. I think it's fine to have the preferences you do. Everyone has their own, and your's are actually okay. And thanks lol, I'm alright looking I suppose. Babyface and all that.

• Oh
      I am not calling you short, you are normal , actually I am not a tall guy XD
      And welcome ;)

• Nice! That's not too shallow.

• Good job *applause*

• I'm impressed.

• I like this!

• Dude, blondes and brunettes are not the only hair colors on girls, what about raven-haired girls (with black hair), or redheads?

• Yet your Arab ass is still single.

ahahahhahahaha

• Is it me you are looking for? holy shit lmao

• lolz
      Maybe
      Okay it is you ;)
      lets get married hehe

• lmao then hi again

• مرحبا
      hi :)

• I love girls

What Guys Said 10

• Literally everyone has preferences. Those who say they don't are either lying or forgetting about something.

• Hmm
      I don't mind not having what I want , sometimes you get better things than what you wanted

• I'm the same.. I don't have much of a preference for specifics at least.. I just want a cute girl.. Good take...

• Kind of surprised you didn't follow suit and challenged others to do the same.

• I agree with most of that. I’m a redhead/ginger fanatic, but brunette is my second favorite. lol

• lol
      I like all XD

• If a girl is kind hearted, fun loving, has some brains and humor, is healthy,(including no smoking and drinking), and most importantly is Christian, I’ll go out with her any time.

• What a peaceful answer to the question.

• Tall beautiful slender brunettes or blondes

• Yeah I like them beautiful and out of reach

• im sure black girls would get angry reading this lol

• agree on that :P

• Hehe thanks 😁
      And some black women are really amazing, queen Latifah 😍😍

• Nice one