Swollen upper lip after waxing?

I waxed my upper lip (first time. I used strip wax) and I applied the moisturizer after. Now it's red but it's alright, I'm going to sleep anyway and the sting is bearable, but I'm really, really worried about my swollen upper lip! It's annoying and noticeable, and it would be really embarrassing if people see it. It's so obvious because it only appeared on the right side of my top lip.

What do I do? What do I do to make it go away?

What causes this? Is this natural or did I do something wrong?

How long does this last?

I have school the day after tomorrow and I hope it's gone by then. I really need help, please. Thank you so much!

21