Honest thoughts about chokers?

Out of curiosity. Honest thoughts about chokers?Honest thoughts about chokers?

3945

Most Helpful Guy

• Personaly a super turn on for no reason πŸ˜… i like to wear them too, they jusk make you feel sexy. πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

• That is something I thought I'd never hear. THANK YOU!!
      It looks damn good on some guys, seriously!

• exactly, often times people mistake blessings for flaws because they dont match up to social norms. which breaks my heart πŸ’” people need to bring back rebellionism... i think thats a word (?)... we need people to value themselfs again, our generation is so negative when it comes to self esteam πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

• Dude. Your words are liquid gold on paper. (Or a phone)

You are expected to follow certain standards in order to be considered 'normal' by society. Self expression is gone. You work to fit into a mold that was never meant for you. Yet people wonder why they are not happy.