Chokers? what's your opinion on them?

what goes through your head when you see a girl wearing a choker? and does it make a difference if its one of the stretchy novelty ones or an actual... leather strip with metal on it...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• the kind of choker makes a difference. my opinion being the more serious looking choker the better 😉

2|2
    0|0
    • What qualifies as serious-looking?

• Show All
    • its cute tho in one way... and kinky in another lol 😉

• see I like the ones that are thick leather straps with a ring or a heart... like the bondage/slave kind

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• Personally I just view them as another fashion accessory. I wear a pentacle necklace that's right enough around my neck to be considered a choker, but I'd be surprised if someone was turned on by that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Beautiful and sexy, both collar chokers (like the one in the pic) and cord/wire chokers but personally a black cord choker tight around the neck is the top ;) <3

0|0
    0|0
  • chokers look hot on girls, especially when tight around their necks

1|0
    0|0
  • Chokers were used for high quality whores in the past. So yeah, they're hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes they are attractive as long as there is no metal on them.

0|0
    0|0
  • They give me a bdsm'ish vibe but thats just me though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think chokers can be pretty hot. I don't know why

0|0
    0|0
  • i think that girl wearing choker's is special and sexy!

0|0
    0|0
  • they are sexy af

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it looks strange.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fantastic either way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Childish

0|0
    0|0
  • She is a dog?

0|0
    0|0
  • indifferent

0|0
    0|0
  • She likes blowjobs

0|0
    2|0
  • They give off a freaky vibe

0|0
    0|0
    • us that good or bad? cause I am freaky and I don't care who knows it. I love chokers... the leather strap kind with a metal ring or heart are the best

• Very good

• I think it's kinda cool. Reminds me of the 90s look. lol

1|0
    0|0
  • not big on it

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I like wearing them. Wearing one in my profile picture. I think they are danty and elegant.

1|1
    0|0
    • Dainty* sorry for the typo.

• Also, don't listen to that "blowjob" shit. Some douchebag on the internet caused the stereotype. It isn't true at all. I am practically a nun. Haven't done a damn sexual thing in my life.

• I like them and so does my guy. I wear them a lot (but not the BDSM kind, usually something more girly).

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them I think they look good as a fashion accessory and are also super hot

0|1
    0|0
  • I love chokers I think they're cute they're fun to wear

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them but my potato face looks weird when I wear them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like them even though they are in style.

0|0
    0|0
    • I hate that they're in style. cause i've been wearing them before they were and now I just look like every other girl who's trying to be trendy. I freakin hate that

Recommended myTakes