What do you think about chokers and do you like them?

Why do you like them/don't like them?

What do you think about chokers and do you like them?(The Hadid sisters; Bella Hadid (Left) and Gigi Hadid (Right)

• Yes (Explain why, please)
  • No (Explain why, please)

2815

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't get me wrong, I think some women look great wearing them, but I personally hate them. Creating long clean lines on the body is really flattering, but when you cut the body at an unnatural point, like creating a divide right on the neck with a choker, or cutting the ankle with an ankle strap, these things do what they are supposed to, and they call *sometimes* unwanted attention to that area and cut off the space that exists there by creating a visible thick line. If you have a short neck, or worse, no real visible neckline, or in the case of ankles, short legs/cankles, it just makes you look much shorter and squat or disappears a lovely neckline behind a thick piece of fabric. I also already dislike dog collars on dogs for the benefit of humans, and the choker is too much like a chain or collar around the neck for my liking. But again, to each his or her own. People will of course, wear what they like and what they think looks good.

Most Helpful Guy