• The girl that wears them is a hoe
    Vote D
  • Other
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I see some people thinking a choker and a collar are the same thing which they are not.
    The difference between chokers and collars is a matter of a few inches of length but also has to do with how the design adorns the wearer. A choker, in the traditional meaning of the word, closely surrounds the wearer鈥檚 neck, and is designed to fit the circumference of the neck snugly. In contrast, a collar lies flat and rests against the upper chest just below the base of the neck and above the clavicle.
    I do like how collars can look but it depends on what kind.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• wtf . why does this topic of wearing a simple choker frequently sparks so much insults,
    shaming, and misogyny

so wearing a simple little chocker around my neck . i will be viewed as just neutrally,
    or looking like a dog, stupid, trying to choke myself, not interesting, like who'd care,
    as long im not goth, emo and especially *or whatever*, weird, like a good cocksucker,
    me keeping a class (of what?), to guys liking girls in collars, looking horrible,
    that if i'm younger therefore i'm immature wearing them, a sign of wanting to be choked,
    means i'm into bd/sm, i am condered trashy, sluty, a whore, no class, kinky,
    and not cool . all that for wearing a choker?

lol . GaG is not a place a girl should go if they're looking for a boost in confidence .

but thanks goes to the few men and women who were awesome enuf to see women
    who wear chokers as not an other petty excuse for institutionalized shaming of women .

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 31

• Depends on the choker. A white lacy one or crystal one is lovely. A black one is okish on the right girl, and one with a little charm on it is the girl trying to look like a dog with a collar on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Essentially neutral. I don't care for them but I also don't care enough about them to pay them any mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • The girls that use Chokers are black belt in blowjobs, ROFLMAO

1|1
    0|0
  • its a dog whistle to guys that she's a good cock sucker

0|1
    1|1
  • They're one of the few trends that can be legitimately sexy while keeping their class.

0|0
    0|0
  • I clicked second
    I absolutely love it when girls wear that馃槉

0|0
    0|0
  • There not a turn on but I don't mind as long as their not all emo or goth or whatever

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't really bother me tbh prefer personality over looks

0|0
    0|0
  • They seem to be working by younger, immature women so I don't really care for them

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them but they aren't hot or sexy, my favorite type is the one with saturn

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they look horrible, I prefer them to just wear a necklace for instead

0|0
    0|0
  • I love the astetic of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think that they doing a bad job at choking

0|1
    0|0
  • It is a signal that she wants do get choked by me

0|0
    1|1
  • Big fan, truly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hawtototototot.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're hot/sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care

0|0
    0|0
  • Love em!

0|0
    0|0
  • They're stupid. There's no reason to wear them

0|0
    0|0
  • hot ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yummy

0|0
    0|0
  • looks like a collar. I like a girl in a collar.

0|0
    0|1
  • I don't mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't really care

0|0
    0|0
  • Weird

0|0
    0|0
  • Not interested in them much

0|0
    0|0
  • Whenever I see one I feel like putting a leash on it and make her crawl like a dog to a bdsm dungeon, so I'm not entirely sure how I feel about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Trashy/slutty.

0|0
    2|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 19

• some like it and others don't care
    from what i've heard most people see it as being related to bdsm

0|0
    0|1
  • I personally don't think they make a person a hoe, I wear them all the time and I love them. I certainly don't think if myself as a hoe, I remember wearing one when I was in elementary school.

I'm to the point where I just stopped caring about people think of me because of what I wear. They can call me a whore, when in reality I haven't even really dated a guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't like them in the 90s, I don't like them now. To me they just look trashy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like this kind of choker. I prefer more classy looking ones. 馃槉

1|0
    0|0
  • I love them I feel so confident and sexy in them ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend thinks they're super hot and he gets really freaked out when his sister wears them. 馃槀

0|0
    0|0
  • 8 votes saying that the girls who wear that is a hoe.. haha can anyone tell me why?

0|0
    0|0
  • It's cute and hot at the same time

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont like it

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear them but I think they're really cute

0|0
    0|0
  • They are really neat

0|0
    0|0
  • Kinky

0|0
    0|0
  • I thought they didn't care but apparently they do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a fan of like chokers mostly because of the popularity they gain, & I personally wear more collars like a BDSM thing.
    I like them in the alternative gothic style more-so as well.
    My ex-partner really liked a choker on me because we had a BDSM kind-of relationship. He liked me looking submissive.
    Now my current partner uh
    .. well, he wants to wear a collar himself 'cos he's a sub. but likes it when I wear one too, because he finds it arousing that even though I look so innocent I can be dominant? Yeah.

One person said "Depends on the choker. A white lacy one or crystal one is lovely. A black one is okish on the right girl, and one with a little charm on it is the girl trying to look like a dog with a collar on."
    uh well

I bought a literal dog collar the other day lmao. :x
    Look up "petplay" too for the BDSM-aspect, as I've described
    people (like myself) that're into petplay (Heck, I'm wearing my collar in my profile pic) usually wear their collars & stuff in daily life. (my current partner would probably wear a dog collar out in public in fact)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really like them, I don't care if my friend or somebody else where's them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wearing them doesn't make you a hoe or anything else they are fashion accessories so to me there cool and it's fine if you wear them

0|0
    0|0
  • They usually look uncomfortable, make the neck look shorter, and often look like dog collars to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • i won't wear them but when i see girls wear them i can think they look good to they look whore-ish. it all depends on how the girl looks, what she's wearing, and what they choker looks like in general

1|0
    0|0
  • not cool

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes