What do guys think about chokers?

What do guys think about chokers?
  • They're weird
  • They're hot/sexy
  • Don't really care
    Vote C
  • The girl that wears them is a hoe
    Vote D
  • Other
    Vote E

2032

Most Helpful Guy

• I see some people thinking a choker and a collar are the same thing which they are not.
    The difference between chokers and collars is a matter of a few inches of length but also has to do with how the design adorns the wearer. A choker, in the traditional meaning of the word, closely surrounds the wearer鈥檚 neck, and is designed to fit the circumference of the neck snugly. In contrast, a collar lies flat and rests against the upper chest just below the base of the neck and above the clavicle.
    I do like how collars can look but it depends on what kind.

Most Helpful Girl

• wtf . why does this topic of wearing a simple choker frequently sparks so much insults,
    shaming, and misogyny

so wearing a simple little chocker around my neck . i will be viewed as just neutrally,
    or looking like a dog, stupid, trying to choke myself, not interesting, like who'd care,
    as long im not goth, emo and especially *or whatever*, weird, like a good cocksucker,
    me keeping a class (of what?), to guys liking girls in collars, looking horrible,
    that if i'm younger therefore i'm immature wearing them, a sign of wanting to be choked,
    means i'm into bd/sm, i am condered trashy, sluty, a whore, no class, kinky,
    and not cool . all that for wearing a choker?

lol . GaG is not a place a girl should go if they're looking for a boost in confidence .

but thanks goes to the few men and women who were awesome enuf to see women
    who wear chokers as not an other petty excuse for institutionalized shaming of women .