What do you think when a girl doesn't wear make up?

Average looking girl.
  • She doesn't take care of herself.
    Vote A
  • Wow she must be very confident!
    Vote B
  • Imagine how much better she would look with make up.
    Vote C
  • Whatever, I feel indifferent.
    Vote D
  • Other (please comment).
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls who put on too much make up are a turn off.
    It's a facade and a load of vanity in my opinion. Plus it fucks up their skin as time goes by so they end up having to cake even more shit on their face to fool people.
    I prefer a girl in her natural state. What you see is what you get.

4|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, I can't always tell. I mean, I can tell when a woman has it on most of the time, because she usually makes it obvious as opposed to it blending in more/looking natural. But if she doesn't have it on, I usually won't really even notice. I don't care.

Might be because I don't wear makeup, though. I get hit on just the same. I've never worn makeup, and I think consequently, I have great skin and look 10-13 years younger than I am. Most people comment on how good my skin is and how young I look, not that I don't wear makeup. But I also have built-in color and am not white, so... that probably matters.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• I think it's refreshing to see a girl who is confident enough in her natural appearance to not put on the war paint. And I think the girl in the pic is very attractive. Of course I'm a softy for freckles on a girl. lol

0|2
    0|0
  • It is entirely dependent on the situation.

Going to lectures or on a run or out shopping? Makeup is for people with too much time on their hands.

Going out to a fancy restaurant or on a date? If I have to shower and put on pants and deodorant at the same time then she can damn well put on some make up.

0|0
    1|0
  • If she's at home, no biggy. If she never wears makeup when out I'd think 'Gee It'd be nice if she'd put in some effort to pretty occasionally'.

0|0
    1|0
    • So if she dressed in a nice fancy outfit and styled her hair but wore no make up, it still wouldn't be enough effort to look pretty or?

• It would probably look a little odd more than anything. I don't expect a girl to spend an hour putting on makeup but if we're going out I appreciate her putting in some effort to look pretty.

• On a daily basis my girlfriend doesn't wear makeup and I love it since she is naturally beautiful to me. She will wear make for special occasions such as date night, going to a wedding, new years eve party etc.

1|2
    0|0
  • I'm really alright with it, it is nice to see what she really looks like, and with the example you provided, I think she has a natural sort of beauty, I mean I wouldn't turn her away. Honestly my wife wears very minimal makeup and I'm fine with it, I agree she can look awesome with make up, but think she is attractive without it as well, and I really like that. Additionally I can't help but think that the application and then removal of makeup can't be good for your face, and believe that it actually ages you. So with this in mind it is my belief that my wife will stay looking young for a long time. :-)

1|1
    0|0
  • I think make up makes females ugly most of the time. I love natual beauty si probably she would look beautiful for me and i'd say oh what a beautiful and natural girl"

2|0
    0|0
  • That is the Average looking girl in question? Well, I think it looks quite good. I don't really care about girls using or not using make-up all that much, girls can look cute with it or whitout it, and well, there are also those girls that go too crazy with it and cover their faces with an inch tick layer of it, not really a fan lf that. I have two female friends that never use make up at all, having a picture or even seeiseeing them with any of it would be a challenge at the level of finding nessie, and that didn't stop me from having a crush on two of them (not at the same time, just to clarify)

0|1
    0|0
    • Fuck, so many spelling errors, I hate cellphone keyboards.

• I'd prefer a girl that doesn't wear makeup. It's better that way

0|2
    0|0
  • makeup don't matter if it's applied on a turd of personality

0|0
    0|0
  • There wasn't single time when make-up wasn't complete disaster.
    What's next, coloring faces to green?

0|0
    0|0
  • she woke up late, and poor jason was waiting downstairs to take her to her work in his car so she didn't have time to wear make up...

0|0
    1|1
  • Natural beauty is more beautiful than artificial. May be she appreciate natural beauty 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • She's confident in herself. Which is good.

2|2
    0|0
  • THABK YOU FOR NOT LOOKING LIKE A DOLL

2|1
    0|0
  • Depends on whether she can pull it off.

0|3
    0|0
  • She looks fine.

0|2
    0|0
  • I love when women don't wear make up

1|1
    0|0
  • It makes no difference to me

0|0
    0|0
  • that she looks really beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • I think "that's great, I wish more girls would do that".

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 27

• she must be lazy like me

3|0
    0|0
  • I think that not wearing makeup means just being a simple person without caring too much of what u look like to others. And people who don't wear makeup or not a lot means that they prefer being natural👍🏼I don't really makeup a lot especially in a normal day because #1, I get lazy and there's no specific occasion to look really good and #2, I'm not really an "everyday makeup" girl. Some people look good without makeup too anyway.

0|1
    0|0
  • I maybe wear make 3-5 times a year. I personally don't see the point anymore as I've gotten older. Plus I like it cause I don't have to worry about sweating, touching my face, and I spend less time and money.

I know people that always wear so much make up that when they take a day off everyone thinks there sick. Me, when I wear make up everyone wants to know what's the special occasion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some days I like to wear makeup and some days I like the embrace my natural look. Today I went without anything on.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's really good when girls don't wear makeup. I don't wear it. I'm not saying that no girls should wear it because some like to put it on because it's fun. I only put it on for special occasions like prom and stuff. I don't wear it on a daily basis because I don't want to feel like I need it

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel... whatever. I don't really care. But tbh, girls with or without makeup are all beautiful on their own, even when they don't fit the beauty standards these days [let just say that i love those unique features]

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like I look dull and average without makeup. I'm naturally pretty, but I don't think natural beauty is enough. It just looks like you don't put enough effort into it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Voted D, cos really, it's entirely up to her and her preference (make up or not) and whatever makes her comfortable and happy.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't wear makeup because I don't need to. My skin is clear and I like to embrace my natural beauty. It doesn't mean I'm dirty or anything I am just confident in my facial appearance.

0|0
    1|0
  • I don't assume anything because.
    1) I don't wear make up when I feel like no amount of make up will fix my looks this particular day (bad hair day, tired, sick etc).
    2) I don't wear make up when I'm not in the mood.
    3) I don't wear make up when I don't have time, which is like more than 90% of the time.
    4) I don't wear it when I'm stressed
    5) I don't wear it when I just don't give a fuck about how I look because I'm going to the grocery store and I don't have any crush.
    6) I don't wear it when I remember that I have to take off mascara, it's dreadful.

Sooo I don't assume anything, it could be for many reasons.

0|2
    0|1
  • I generally doesn't wear make up because I prefer sleeping than putting make up. I prefer my face without make up, with I feel fake.

0|0
    1|0
  • I don't really think anything. More power to her. There are many girls who are too insecure to do something like that. Obviously it doesn't automatically mean that the makeupless girl is more confident, but it does require some amount of confidence.
    Usually when someone doesn't take care of themselves, you see it in how their hair looks, what they smell like, what their clothes look like etc. I wouldn't say lack of makeup is a contributing factor to that. Usually wearing makeup can make someone look worse if they overdo it, like if the makeup is done very poorly and you can tell that their skin/eyelashes etc are suffering from the amounts they put on.

0|0
    0|0
  • As I stated before depends on the person each woman is different and depends on their choice

0|0
    0|0
  • I only put on makeup when I'm going out in the evening because I value sleep more than countouring. :).

0|0
    1|0
  • She is either lazy, stood up to late or just confident

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't really think anything.
    Same for the ones that do wear makeup

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear make up that often. I wear lipstick though and that's when I'm out and about.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she doesn't like make up. Because I don't like make up.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do it all the time. I only put on make up if I want to and so should you! If you don't want to? Just don't! I bet your beautiful the way you are :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Makeup or not why does it need to be questioned? Whatever reason it's hers.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes