What do you think when a girl doesn't wear make up?

Average looking girl.
  • She doesn't take care of herself.
  • Wow she must be very confident!
  • Imagine how much better she would look with make up.
    Vote C
  • Whatever, I feel indifferent.
    Vote D
  • Other (please comment).
    Vote E

2824

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls who put on too much make up are a turn off.
    It's a facade and a load of vanity in my opinion. Plus it fucks up their skin as time goes by so they end up having to cake even more shit on their face to fool people.
    I prefer a girl in her natural state. What you see is what you get.

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, I can't always tell. I mean, I can tell when a woman has it on most of the time, because she usually makes it obvious as opposed to it blending in more/looking natural. But if she doesn't have it on, I usually won't really even notice. I don't care.

Might be because I don't wear makeup, though. I get hit on just the same. I've never worn makeup, and I think consequently, I have great skin and look 10-13 years younger than I am. Most people comment on how good my skin is and how young I look, not that I don't wear makeup. But I also have built-in color and am not white, so... that probably matters.