Girls, how to make a formal dress look CASUAL?

Hello young women, I am a 20 year old college student with a newbie status on clothing. I was wondering how I am able to make this semi-formal looking white A-line dress with lace at its sides look more casual? Casual enough to hang with a group of friends, or especially casual enough to wear often when going outside without looking so... fancy? I'm terrible when it comes to coordinating outfits. I appreciate your time for answering!

(for spring or summer)

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Wear flat casual sandles or slouch boots, keep hair down and if its chilly wear a cardigan instead of a longer coat. A longer necklace would also be good 😊

• I'd stay with the mid length cardi's so you can still see the lovely dress underneath. You could go red cardigan with black boots? Maybe see if tights would suit underneath it too?

• Ahh, I see. thank you for your time and opinion! ^_^