Don't you think it's pathetic for people to shame guys who wear skinny jeans?

I wear skinny jeans and I haven't been shamed for wearing skinny jeans but I've seen these wannabe tough guys talking trash about guys that wear skinny jeans online. For the most part females don't really care about what clothes guys wear. So it's very rare for a female to shame a man's clothing. The reason why these wannabe tough guys like to shame guys who wear skinny jeans is because they believe they are too feminine when in reality men wore tight pants first. So yes, men can still be masculine/manly when wearing skinny jeans/pants or slim jeans/pants.

• Yes it's pathetic since they like to be judgmental
  • I'm rude, I like shaming guys that wear skinny jeans.

1415

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I dont know but when i wear skinny jeans i wear them large enough so that its not tight. Nobody wants to see a boner in a super tight skinny jeans, people are gonna thick i hide a gun in there lol.