Don't you think it's pathetic for people to shame guys who wear skinny jeans?

I wear skinny jeans and I haven't been shamed for wearing skinny jeans but I've seen these wannabe tough guys talking trash about guys that wear skinny jeans online. For the most part females don't really care about what clothes guys wear. So it's very rare for a female to shame a man's clothing. The reason why these wannabe tough guys like to shame guys who wear skinny jeans is because they believe they are too feminine when in reality men wore tight pants first. So yes, men can still be masculine/manly when wearing skinny jeans/pants or slim jeans/pants.
Don't you think it's pathetic for people to shame guys who wear skinny jeans?

• Yes it's pathetic since they like to be judgmental
    Vote A
  • I'm rude, I like shaming guys that wear skinny jeans.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I dont know but when i wear skinny jeans i wear them large enough so that its not tight. Nobody wants to see a boner in a super tight skinny jeans, people are gonna thick i hide a gun in there lol.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 13

• Neither of those options...

It's not nice to judge people on what their wear, but if you know human nature, you'll also know that EVERY PERSON judges others... even if it isn't aloud.

Skinny jeans barely look good on women... much less men - in my personal opinion. But I don't go around pointing people who wear those and laughing at them. That's nuts.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah pathetic

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't shame anyone but I will say that women DO care about what guys wear. Style is a large part of attraction, and while I don't mind slim fit pants on dudes but there is "too skinny" when it comes to MEN'S pants. Sorry to be all traditional but it looks feminine. Not a preference.

However you wear what you like. It ain't my job to judge people on their clothes.

0|0
    0|1
    • Originally men wore really tight pants known as breeches.

• @ADFSDF1996 That was then, this is now. Lol. It's still not what I prefer and I still find some skinny pants to look way too feminine in terms of modern day fashion. Just a personal preference.

• That's only because fashion standards make it feminine.

• Skinny jeans look amazing on men, makes you focus on their ass if they're not sagging them and it makes their legs look great.
    I guess guys shaming guys for wearing skinny jeans are butthurt that they don't look good in them.

2|2
    0|0
  • I actually really like how skinny jeans look on men. I can't stand bootleg jeans anyway. I especially like the style of the man on the far right. For me, it's pretty much as long as he's well dressed and clean cut.

3|1
    0|0
  • I really like skinny jeans on guys! I like guys who know how to wear clothes which fit and skinny jeans do:) They are stylish and hottie guys usually wear them.

0|2
    0|0
  • Preferred styles on the opposite sex is all a matter of opinion. Since we aren't all the same, that is why we need so many different styles.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol i love skinny jeans on guys

0|2
    0|0
  • At least your not in a dress

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't see why people care about it

0|0
    0|0
  • I find it stupid and pathetic

0|0
    0|0
  • Everybody is free to wear whatever they want

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like shaming other people with others but I'm not attracted to men who don't know how to dress according to their body frame. Skinny jeans are my least favorite jean style on a man, yet some do know how to make you look twice and rock them. Same applies to woman I believe which is why people should learn how to dress based on their body type and make trends work for them and not against them.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• I wear my skinny jeans sometimes and no one made fun of me wearing them.

Also, the tough wannabe guys online are just basement dwellers.

1|1
    0|0
  • The only reason anyone wears skinny jeans by choice is to get attention. Because why else would you wear them? You can only wear them in a casual setting, they're uncomfortable as hell, and you look like a young boy. Some women find them attractive. No idea why.

Anyways if you want attention you shouldn't care if it's negative or positive. If you aren't seeking attention you shouldn't have to deal with negative attention. But if you're seeking positive attention, negative attention might come with it.

Guys who wear skinny jeans are often the first guys to shame other people for not being as hip or cool in my experience.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can care less what another man desires to wear or how to live his life.

0|2
    0|0
  • I'm confused how calling someone gay or whatever for wearing skinny jeans makes someone a "wannabe tough guy"? lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Because they do it online mostly.

• Show All
    • that's because that is the extreme

• All male rapes are extreme

• i always wear skinny jeans, i couldn't care less what anyone else thinks about me

0|1
    0|1
  • All of those outfits look faggish as fuck. They look feminine and they look like they put more time into their outfits than women. From the environments that I grew up in, you would get made fun of to no fucking end. I'd probably being that asshole making fun of you along with them. It's not 'bullying' either.. it's called guys being guys. I might make fun of you but if you're cool with me then I still got your back. I'm not about to let one of my bros walk out looking like a straight up faggot without giving him some shit for it though.

0|0
    0|0
    • Nobody ever dared to bully me but I do know other guys who were made fun of.

• Some guys in skinny jeans will be mistaken as gay chicken. ( whore) It happens.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear jeans that strangle me but I don't wear big ass 90's jeans either
    I wear fitted jeans
    I do own a pair of skinnys though, they go good with big coats and stuff like that

www.trashandvaudeville.com/.../...2M-GRY_zoom1.jpg

This dude doesn't wear em good but you get how they're supposed to fit

Ones who make fun of skinny jeans are fatasses who can only wear shorts or big ass jeans or sweats

0|0
    0|0
  • No shame is very important in society to show people that they are wrong and you disapprove

0|0
    0|0
    • So you are alright with pitiful people telling others how to dress?

• Show All
    • Wrong, Semmy Schilt is actually just as skilled, he is one of the best big guys in MMA yet he still lost. That's not the only fight were the little guy wins, there is plenty of fights were the little guy wins.
      https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W2ML4nxKoO4

• Yes a few exceptions to the rule

• Who cares, girls love guys who wear skinny jeans

0|1
    0|0
  • I think i miss vote anyway I wear tights for guys in winter so probably I would be labled as total wimp. ;)

Tbh who cares.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nobody should be shamed for being gay. And there are probably even some straight guys who wear skinny jeans

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya it's pathetic. As a guy I've to acknowledge guys are the most insecure creature of their sexuality. This is the same factor, which make them believe that feminine looking/metro sexual guys are gay and only muscular/rugged looking guys are manly.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes