Is it weird to dress up everyday?

People keep asking me "why are you so dressed up", I like to dress up on a daily basis and try to look my best- it doesn't take much longer than putting on sweatpants. I feel a lot more comfortable when I feel "pretty" and if I dress down daily, I start to lose confidence. Does anyone else feel this way?

53

Most Helpful Guy

• There is nothing wrong with a young lady wanting to look her best. Matter of fact, it's quite refreshing!

Most Helpful Girl

• OMG I am exactly like this. I always dress up for stuff, even if it is a casual day. I enjoy doing my makeup and hair and wearing a pretty outfit, it boosts my confidence and I feel better about myself if I do. My friends think I am weird... you're NOT alone! <3