Is it weird to dress up everyday?

People keep asking me "why are you so dressed up", I like to dress up on a daily basis and try to look my best- it doesn't take much longer than putting on sweatpants. I feel a lot more comfortable when I feel "pretty" and if I dress down daily, I start to lose confidence. Does anyone else feel this way?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There is nothing wrong with a young lady wanting to look her best. Matter of fact, it's quite refreshing!

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• OMG I am exactly like this. I always dress up for stuff, even if it is a casual day. I enjoy doing my makeup and hair and wearing a pretty outfit, it boosts my confidence and I feel better about myself if I do. My friends think I am weird... you're NOT alone! <3

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I don't "dress up" everyday but I would never wear fucking sweatpants casually lol, I think it's fine if you wana look good

1|0
    0|0
  • it's your desire and hobby , if you enjoy it , don't listen to others

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I have always dressed up every day... even in middle and high school. It makes me feel good, so I do it. People who know me well laugh about it, but I love that I do what makes me happy!

2|0
    0|0
  • Ditto. I'm much more comfortable and confident dressed up, wearing a dress or skirt and heels almost every day. It's your style and who you are. Embrace it and enjoy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to always dress up in high school it just makes me feel good about myself and helps me to have a good day. And look forward to the next day.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dress with whatever you're comfortable with :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes