Boob Freedom Survey?

Girls,
How Often You Go Braless In T Shirt or Shirt Top?

Do You Buy Tight Shirts So Nipples Shape Shows?

My Ex Husband Made Me Wear A Bra Always When Married. But Many Girls in Taiwan Are Braless. I Tried Last Night, Felt So Good And Got Many Compliments From Guys

2035

Most Helpful Guy

• Then why wear one.. Bra is like a cage.. remove it..

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I absolutely cannot stand bras and go braless as much as possible except on formal occassions. I can hide mine with a scarf or hoodie. I'm glad he is now your ex. Being free is something I have been doing since a teen on and off. It's amazing, thank god for small boobs. And no I don't wear tight tees either, just fitted.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • did you let nipples show against your top in public?

• Thanks for your question! Hopefully in the future, the US will be like Taiwan :)

• yeah i hope one day in the US we can grow up and act like adults in regards to boobs and sex. seriously whys it a big deal what a nipple or 2 might be seen? or we might see some boobs bouncing alittle more often instead of being strapped down and under bras?
      I finally got to a nude beach in NJ last summer with a girl i was hooking up with and her sister. honestly we all loved it after the initial shyness wore off. janessa who I was hooking up was the 1st completely nude when we got there. and she was trying to talk her sister Alicia into getting naked with her, finally Alicia stripped down. so janessa wanted me naked and even though I was kinda nervous cause I was soft and I am a "grower usually" i can be anywhere from 3-5 inches soft and that day was closer to 3inches at 1st. but I just dropped my bathing suit and I was comfortable right away and even getting random hard ons was no big deal at all