Boob Freedom Survey?

Girls,
How Often You Go Braless In T Shirt or Shirt Top?

Do You Buy Tight Shirts So Nipples Shape Shows?

My Ex Husband Made Me Wear A Bra Always When Married. But Many Girls in Taiwan Are Braless. I Tried Last Night, Felt So Good And Got Many Compliments From Guys

1|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Then why wear one.. Bra is like a cage.. remove it..

2|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I absolutely cannot stand bras and go braless as much as possible except on formal occassions. I can hide mine with a scarf or hoodie. I'm glad he is now your ex. Being free is something I have been doing since a teen on and off. It's amazing, thank god for small boobs. And no I don't wear tight tees either, just fitted.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • did you let nipples show against your top in public?

• Show All
    • Thanks for your question! Hopefully in the future, the US will be like Taiwan :)

• yeah i hope one day in the US we can grow up and act like adults in regards to boobs and sex. seriously whys it a big deal what a nipple or 2 might be seen? or we might see some boobs bouncing alittle more often instead of being strapped down and under bras?
      I finally got to a nude beach in NJ last summer with a girl i was hooking up with and her sister. honestly we all loved it after the initial shyness wore off. janessa who I was hooking up was the 1st completely nude when we got there. and she was trying to talk her sister Alicia into getting naked with her, finally Alicia stripped down. so janessa wanted me naked and even though I was kinda nervous cause I was soft and I am a "grower usually" i can be anywhere from 3-5 inches soft and that day was closer to 3inches at 1st. but I just dropped my bathing suit and I was comfortable right away and even getting random hard ons was no big deal at all

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 34

• Taiwanese girls have Tit-lets... if you have big tits... thats just you. I can guarantee you that guys dont care if you keep em hidden of flop em around.

0|0
    0|0
  • you got many compliments from guys because they were enjoying seeing your nipples. lol
    but i read a article before that being bra less is more healthy for women
    but whatever floats your boat.

2|0
    0|0
  • It's a need.. Wearing them all time can have health issues also.. Our body also need freedom.. So go for braless nighta for sure and in days when possible..

0|0
    0|0
  • I am so glad you had fun and felt freedom going braless. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Women should only take off their bras when they need to take a shower/bath or have sex.

2|0
    1|3
  • i don't think girls should have to wear them if they don't want to

0|1
    0|0
  • I would say it you want to be free from bras go ahead. Because there have been links between bras and breast cancer. I say go ahead and do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's become common now a days. All Indian Actresses show braless pictures. Tourist women on the streets , move braless all around. It looks good when their boobs bounce and their tits show. The perkier their tits , the better they look. And always you get to see the natural bounce in their boobs when they walk. Guys don't mind it. And when they bend over , you can see the complete shape of their boobs in and out. Good luck to you with your new found joy to go braless. Have fun and make guys happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry in India you will attract a dangerous affection from walkers.. So decide what do you want to do so

0|0
    0|0
    • i in taiwan would never go india

• Show All
    • ha ha of course not

• Okay, nice talking to you..

• Awesome! I'm so glad you are feeling liberated, moreso than before!

0|0
    0|0
  • Make the tits grab some air.

Note you might be prone to more looks in public 😂😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • it feels awesome when don't wear inside after wearing tshirt. don't wear white.

0|0
    0|0
  • do what pleases you. i personally love it when girls dont wear it

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm sure you got compliments from guys! It's damn hot!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Love to see those hard nips. Outlines the head of my dick, whi)? I

0|0
    0|0
  • You've big boobies? They'll ofcourse feel free then

0|0
    0|0
  • it is up to you if want to wear a bra around the house or anywhere you go

0|0
    0|0
  • love seeing girl with no bra but if you have Monkey boobs you need the bra for Support

0|0
    0|0
    • No, they you don't. Human breasts do not require bras. We may choose them for many reasons, but they are certainly not a biological requirement.

• love those cute pokies when ladies wear no bra... <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes , be free!!

1|0
    0|0
  • I think all women should be braless always

1|1
    0|0
  • Won't going braless pains ur boobies?

0|0
    0|0
    • No. That's not how breasts work.

• Show All
    • Mine hurt if I don't wear a bra, it depends on how tender your breasts are. Mine also hurt when wearing a bra too though, it changes from day to day lol. So yes it can happen either way for some girls.

• maybe a perfect bra size could help u with the pain

• Girls look great braless on t-shirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • u should do it more :p

0|0
    0|0
  • flaunt em

0|0
    0|0
  • i think it's pathetic

0|0
    0|1
  • I love girls to be braless in a t-shirt ! It gives the girl a so-lovely and very feminine look.

The only thing is it always makes me feel very sexual 😆 and I often can feel my penis stirring so have to divert my eyes - and my thoughts 😆

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't help but feel this question is loaded and trolling.

1|0
    0|0
  • In Canada, women can be topless in most public places! Why are we so 'uptight' here in the US?
    I've seen mothers nursing, in restaurants several times!!
    Why are Americans such prudes about breasts?

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol - Like it was really your first time. I think all girls should free nipples. I love racks! I also enjoy bdsm tit torture.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 19

• I work from home so I take rvery opportunity to go braless or topless when I can. I wore a skin tight dress to my husbands Christmas party. It was so tight I had to take off my bra and panties just to zip it up. I got a lot of compliments that night.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never wear bras whilst at home but I wear them when I have to go somewhere important/formal but other than that I hate wearing them

0|2
    0|0
    • yeah i hate girls wearing bras all the time. and by the looks of your pictures I doubt you need a bra at all your gorgeous baby and looks like yours look amazing with or without a bra, i bet they are perky as hell!

• Thank you haha

• I sleep nekked. Also, one time I forgot to wear a bra to school. I still don't know whether anyone noticed :S

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm usually bralesd all the time at home. But I always have something on when I go out. I feel like it makes things look better and more shapely

0|1
    0|0
  • If I go braless then I'm usually wearing a hoodie or baggy jacket. I tried going braless in a tank top one summer. I challenged myself to do that for a week. So many friends saw too much of my boobs.

0|2
    0|0
    • you got me wishing I got to see those boobs of yours too, i know it definitely wouldn't be too much though

• lol that's a big mistake 😂

• Everyday but only when I'm at home and nobody is there, never when I go out.
    I don't, I don't like them I prefer loose one. Tight shirt get too shirt in my chest and everyone look at me after.

0|1
    0|0
  • I did once, when I went out to a club with my friends. Other than that, I only go braless in private.

0|1
    0|0
  • Never.
    I can't even imagine the attention it would gather 😒 some sports bras look indecent on me..

Good for you though 👍

0|1
    0|0
  • I never go braless in public but I'm always braless at home.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm braless as much as possible, except on professional or work settings.

0|1
    0|0
  • I actually feel more comfortable in a bra. But that's just me

0|1
    0|0
  • free the titties!

2|1
    0|0
  • My boobs are too big to go braless.

0|3
    0|0
  • Never. It too uncomfortable.

1|0
    0|0
  • I just don't like having my boobs out for everyone to see. I mean I wear tight clothes that show off my figure but I don't like showing my actual nipples or a lot of skin. And I understand why women don't want to wear bras, they're mini torture devices. But at the same time my boobs are big and I feel more comfortable wearing a bra because it's equally as painful to not wear one plus I get the coverage.

0|1
    0|0
  • I go braless around the house and when my tops have built in bras

0|2
    0|0
  • I rarely go braless when out in public.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't want them free i love bras

0|2
    0|0
  • Rarley

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes