Why do girls wear makeup?

For me I prefer the natural look waaaay more than a fake look so I can't think of many reasons to wear makeup except perhaps dressing up for an act (like a clown) or for a photoshoot.

interested for your opinion

272

Most Helpful Girl

• for any of the following reasons:
    - we're insecure about our facial features and want to cover the flaws up
    - we want to wear it to "fit in" with other girls
    - we think guys will like us more
    - it makes us feel more beautiful
    - we think it makes us more attractive (depending how a girl wears it)

and many more reasons :)

i personally don't wear it because i have allergic reactions, and i prefer to not look like I'm really insecure about my face (even though i am extremely insecure about everything in me)

• thanks for the points

• that seems awful

• yah, it was. but i got over it because i honestly dont care if people dont like that i dont wear makeup because of allergies