Which is attractive to you: beach tan or pastey/pale white?

which is attractive to you: beach tan or pastey/pale white?
  • pastey/pale/irish/porcelain white
  • beach/sun/italian tan

512

Most Helpful Guy

• i canr srand a girl with a big tan. a really white girl with smooth clear skin is a major turn on.

What Guys Said 11

• Every skin would look great. If i want to choose i'd say the pale one.
    However, i don't really have a specific preference. But i am against this tanning culture because it's depressing and way out of hand. That's why if i wanna choose at this moment i'd say the pale one. Or whatever the skin undertone is, the natural one. I just don't like the idea of tanning. If someone naturally is tanned. Fine. But if everybody suppose to look tan and just burn their skin off because of a social standard and a trend. It gets depressive. As i respect their choice. It's not so pleasant to me. So i go for the natural skin in any undertone that it stands for. Just natural declared by genome, not machines and technologies.

• I thinks natural tan or brown looks good, like Mediterraneans, Middle-Eastern and South-Asians for instance. I prefer natural looks. Not fake tan, makeup etc. But most skin colors looks good. But it have to suit the person and the skin have to be healthy and clear. I'm not a big fan of freckles, but it's not a deal breaker.

www-tc.pbs.org/.../poldark_S1_E7_episode_icon.jpg

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...4e1b749667.jpg

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...2661f9847c.jpg

• Somewhere in the middle is nice, but I find both attractive. With pale skin, I prefer brown or black hair tho.

• its the thoughts of the girl that matters not the colour of her skin

• I like both looks they can both be really nice on some girls

• Depends on the person

• Tan looks better

• Both colors are great.

• I dont care. However i find tan lines sexy.

• whatever say yes to me

• I think both are nice...

What Girls Said 5

• Both - depending on what looks better on a specific person.

• I actually prefer pale skin :) though everyone i know in person prefers tanned.

• Both skin colors are beautiful. I have porcelain white skin, and I find that my natural skin tone, which is pale, looks best on me. I have a cool undertone and it's very difficult for me to get a tan. If I attempt to get one, I turn bright red, lol.

• Neither. Naturally dark skin is preferable.

• I personally don't like getting tan but I like it on other people