Men hair cuts, long curly hair?

I have long curly hair. I might cut it for mother's day, but not sure if I want to or not

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I like long hair on guys, most women prefer shorter. Short is kinda considered "professional". But what matters is how you feel. What style is good for your personality. Hair grows back, so if your want to cut it, go ahead. Then you'll know if you like it, or not :D

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thanks, I agree with you on that some say it's "professional" to have short hair. I can keep my hair in a bun and that's professional

• yeah, bun is a good option. Long curly hair probably give you more character anyways.

• Yea or I put it in a pony tails

Most Helpful Guy

• If you cut it your hair will always grow back. If you like the long hair look then rock it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE