What kind of clothes do you find attractive?

Guys, do you prefer when women wear regular casual wear, or is it a turn off to wear sweatpants/ baggy clothes? What kind of clothes would you say looks the most "sexy"?
Girls, what kind of clothes do you prefer to wear everyday?

426

Most Helpful Guy

• Clothing that accentuates you body structure and flatters your curves. Things that are baggy and hang on a woman's body and give it no real form or sensual appeal are a just there so don't really do anything for me. But, even with yoga pants or jeans, if they follow the curve of your body and highlight and make those curves flattering, you could wear the most asexual thing, as in, not meant to arouse and just something you threw on, but if it does this to your body, it is very attractive to me.

Example, this girl at my work wore a white, turtleneck sweater. When I say it like this, it sounds pretty non-sexual and simple. But the fit of it was very tight and fitting. Her body is very buxom and her jeans with the sweater followed her curves to a tee. I'm pretty sure she meant it to be flattering, but not in a slutty sort of way. I really like this type of look, because it suits the environment, as in, it was at work. But it was still very sensual in that it fit her body's curves very well and accentuated her features. She looked very sexy and I did compliment her on her sweater (trying to be a gentleman, but still acknowledging how sexy she looked). She did like the compliment as well, just from how it perked her up.

So what turns me on is if you wear your clothes with a sensuality to it, even if it's just casual wear, you can still be sensual.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I dont think guy care about clothes
    ...

They probably dont want any clothes

Girl just be u and wear what u want. Guys dont notice much on things like that at least not like girls do

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE