Why do women wear baseball caps?

It is a most universally sloppy look no matter when it's worn, or who it's worn by. You might as well be wearing a neon sign on your head that says, "I just rolled out of bed, and I'm too lazy to spend any time to look good." Please ditch the baseball caps ladies, they do you absolutely no favors. Plus... how unfeminine, right?

62

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see it as that. I used to wear it when I was 5-8 y/o because I looked cute, and enjoyed the compliments I got, and also because the actress I admired used to wear those hats in certain movies.

But then I stopped 'cause somehow hats stopped suiting me.

If it's an everyday thing, it would get "annoying" but now and then is convenient, especially in the summer; and windy days as well/

I love it on guys thought.

• Okay when you were a kid, of course it may have looked cute. I'm not talking about little girls. But at least by high school it should become obvious that caps make ya look sloppy and lazy.

• and it gives you slang : D
      but tbh some girls pull it off, meaning they look adorable and neat; the only time they would look sloppy is if they are dressing sloppy; like too many layers; etc