Are LuluLemon leggings worth it?

I'm doing some travelling -- like 3 months worth of travelling -- and I would like to find a good pair of leggings that are comfy/stylish all in one. I'm wondering if Lulu Lemon leggings are worth buying? I've tried a pair on and they are hella comfy, but I can't decide if the price tag is worth it.

Thoughts?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• probably not. you're paying extra for the brand. I have 1 pair of lululemon shorts that my friend vouched for, and after wearing them for some time, I asked him why the fuck he vouched for them. They're just like any generic brand shorts I could've bought for $60 cheaper. fucking stupid. and only 1 pocket, -_-

Most Helpful Girl

• Worth every penny!! I love mine