Are thigh gaps attractive?

in my personal opinion, i don't find them attractive like one bit but u can't control your body. i just prefer girls with a good amount of meat on their bones. curvy girls. what are your thoughts?
Updates:
When i said meat on their bones i didn't mean plus sized of buff lmao. i thought people knew what a curvy girl looked like. Curvy is beyonce or kylie jenner
so i guess the app chose a pic without my knowing. Let me be more specific, when i say thigh gay i mean the one that goes down to the knees. plenty of girls have little thigh gaps and their thighs still connect (mee) so the girl in the pic they chose is not an example of what im talking about

3|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 81

• It depends on the girl. Though 'down to the knees' is normally okay but probably would look better a little thicker, but not necessarily.

Thigh gap is not just a function of thigh shape, but also heavily how widely spaced the hip joints are. For girls with wide set hip joints, they need to be... a little overweight to not have a gap. For some girls with closer set hips, they need to be way underweight to have one.

Thigh gaps don't matter. Have nice thighs, be a healthy weight the end.

1|0
    0|0
  • Thick thighs are my preference. It's actually pretty hot, girls with thick thighs kill it in skirts and dresses

9|3
    0|0
  • Yeah, unless there's a huge gap. I don't care if there's a gap or not

3|0
    0|0
  • are you gay? if so thats why you like beefy girls because they resemble guys lol. i love thigh gaps and it makes sex a lot more convineint lol

1|1
    0|0
    • um no. beefy girls? no. i said curvy. i like girls with the same shape as me and im tiny. little waste, thick thighs. its more appealing however, all girls are lovely and im bisexual

• Show All
    • sorry i didn't see that lol

• its fine lmao

• www.court-records.net/.../miles-crossed(c).gif

They can be attractive. "Can" is the word to take note here because not all thigh gaps are attractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • well lol... yea it's damn hot for 2 reasons...
    1. It directs your eyes right there
    2. If you are sexual with her and she has a gap... you can like sip your penis right through...

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...f4ca39e448.jpg

1|1
    2|1
  • There's always a gap when she has her legs spread for you. So let's not worry about this. You do you. The rest of us will do what we want,... those sexy babes with thick thighs rubbing against each other...

2|0
    0|0
  • No, they are just freaking annoying that they ever became even a thing. Who would ever look at that? the only positive is you can see her pussy better if she bends over with no clothes on.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like thigh gap.
    I like long straight, slender legs that have well-conformed muscle structure.
    That is a normal white male preference.

0|0
    4|0
    • thats hilarious honestly. A lot of white guys i know seem to love short girls. and the ones that talk to me love short black girls with thighs.

• yes, only reason why is because fertile feminine girls tend to be at a healthy weight and body fat percentage which causes them to have thigh gaps. Basically its a sign that your in shape, and fertile. sexy for us men

1|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 32

• I think that depends who you ask :) i personally prefer no gap.

2|0
    0|0
  • They look good on some people. Not everyone suits it or has one. I don't like that you used Kylie Jenner as an example of curvy... pumped full of silicone you mean. It's an insult to real curvy women.

4|1
    0|0
    • she's a big icon and i didn't jist want to use black celebrities because they are the only ones i can think of with actual curves

• Show All
    • I second this ^

• @desidoll 😄👌

• Most people don't seem to care too much one way or another. I'm not fat but naturally carry the fat I do have in my thighs and build muscle easily there, so I will never have a gap. I would like to have a gap, but realize it's not possible for me and don't spend much time stressing over it these days.

3|1
    0|0
  • kylie jenner is the result of surgery... but okay. well personally im pretty tall and thin and have a noticeable thigh gap, but i also have the advantage of lovely curves so. as long as someone is healthy

1|0
    0|0
    • it doesn't matter if its surgery lol she's still curvy. and i agree

• Show All
    • 💕💕💕💕

• much love hun xx

• I have a small thight gap and almost a bigger one. My thights touch slightly. Still I've heard before I have nice legs. I've never had skinny legs. My legs are muscular naturally.
    I think a thight gap or not doesn't really matter. What really matters is if you're in shape or not.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ehh, I have thick thighs and a thigh gap. They aren't mutually exclusive, you know? And I quite like it, since I don't ever experience chafing. X)

2|1
    0|0
  • My boyfriend loves my big thighs cellulite, stretch marks and all. I rather like my thighs too.

5|1
    1|0
  • I don't have a thigh gap, and I don't really want one, coz they sorta look... off.

I would like my thighs to be a bit thinner, but who cares honestly?

3|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes