Are thigh gaps attractive?

in my personal opinion, i don't find them attractive like one bit but u can't control your body. i just prefer girls with a good amount of meat on their bones. curvy girls. what are your thoughts?
When i said meat on their bones i didn't mean plus sized of buff lmao. i thought people knew what a curvy girl looked like. Curvy is beyonce or kylie jenner
so i guess the app chose a pic without my knowing. Let me be more specific, when i say thigh gay i mean the one that goes down to the knees. plenty of girls have little thigh gaps and their thighs still connect (mee) so the girl in the pic they chose is not an example of what im talking about

3282

Most Helpful Guy